okay question. how many of you are willing to pay full price??
    I would if i had the hard cash, but i dont... so i wont!
    09-22-10 01:05 PM
    me . .lol

but on the order form it's saying with a three yr contract. im only in my first year lol
    09-22-10 01:05 PM
    09-22-10 01:18 PM
    me too I am too far away from the upgrade deal. Have only had my 9700 for less then a year.
    09-22-10 01:27 PM
    WHOOO!!!!! You can't get much more official than THAT!
    09-22-10 01:30 PM
    I was just flipping though the visions flyer for Calgary and they have the Torch on the front page as being the 24th for bell
    Got a Picture?
    09-22-10 01:32 PM
    Hate to say it folks,
    a close friend has told me today that the 1 week delay is affecting All carriers.
    Although this is what he has been told by his superiors and can be wrong/speculation, I would consider my friend someone who can be trusted.
    There seems to be some conflicting evidence that still makes me doubt the evident delay i.e. large amounts of all carriers are apparently being shipped and are in transit to retailers.
    We'll see in the coming days what happens
    09-22-10 01:34 PM
    Not when the waiting might only be another week or so...
    09-22-10 01:36 PM
    haha thanks dude ; >

here is the pic ...

i really hope they keep it clean... no ROGERS on the bezel like the dummies
    09-22-10 01:37 PM
    Have any of you experienced a release like this before? Were you around for the release of a previous Blackberry model? Was it like this before with all this uncertainty and speculation? What happened in the end if you can recall?
    09-22-10 01:38 PM
    Ok,....just had a meeting with a telus wireless representative for another matter, (by the way he has already the torch in hand...pretty cool phone) and he told me that 100% sure, that it wont be in store the 24th.

There still issue regarding the OS. The news he got for me is that all carriers will delay until october 1.
    09-22-10 01:39 PM
    me too I am too far away from the upgrade deal. Have only had my 9700 for less then a year.

to sirk25
    did you check on rogers.com if your cell number is granted for an HUP price for the i4, go buy that at a lesser price and than sell it full price and with that money go and buy the Torch.

good idea ?
    09-22-10 01:40 PM
    I was just flipping though the visions flyer for Calgary and they have the Torch on the front page as being the 24th for bell
    It was in the Edmonton Sun as well....sorry, don't have a picture
    09-22-10 01:45 PM
    Ok,....just had a meeting with a telus wireless representative for another matter, (by the way he has already the torch in hand...pretty cool phone) and he told me that 100% sure, that it wont be in store the 24th.

There still issue regarding the OS. The news he got for me is that all carriers will delay until october 1.

until this site changes...i beg to differ.. and it's not like your rep would know what's going on with Rogers..
    09-22-10 01:46 PM
    Until this site changes...i beg to differ.. and it's not like your rep would know what's going on with Rogers..
    True..... but better than what all carriers have let us know so far....
    09-22-10 01:53 PM
    Call me cracy ,but I am... I got my white 9700 in November as soom it came out, but I'm dying for the torch now, my work paid for my 9700 ,now I have to pay full amount....
    09-22-10 01:54 PM
    True..... but better than what all carriers have let us know so far....
    rogers miranda on redboards has said multiple times it's still the 24th unless other wise stated..

this was yesterday when she said it..
    09-22-10 02:12 PM
    WHOOO!!!!! You can't get much more official than THAT!
    Sadly, the only thing that this confirms is that they now have a Dummy Torch.
    09-22-10 02:13 PM

i really hope they keep it clean... no ROGERS on the bezel like the dummies
    I actually hope Rogers puts there name on the bezel. Instead of on the slide out back part or something like that. It looks fairly easy to remove from the bezel thats all.
    09-22-10 02:14 PM
    I actually hope Rogers puts there name on the bezel. Instead of on the slide out back part or something like that. It looks fairly easy to remove from the bezel thats all.
    yah with the penny.. but maybe they'll just leave it CLEAN all around hehe that would be ideal
    09-22-10 02:17 PM
    to sirk25
    did you check on rogers.com if your cell number is granted for an HUP price for the i4, go buy that at a lesser price and than sell it full price and with that money go and buy the Torch.

good idea ?
    I don't know if you have a contract through your business or the gvt, but if you have a regular contract, you can just selling it along with your blackberry... so easy to do... I did it, except now I have no phone... Just waitiing for torch....
    09-22-10 02:22 PM
    How long has that rogers page been up?
    09-22-10 02:25 PM
    Sadly, the only thing that this confirms is that they now have a Dummy Torch.
    Actually, the 24th is already confirmed.. it's on the official site... having the dummies show up only adds to the situation!

Don't worry, I'd be upset too if I was with Bell...
    09-22-10 02:26 PM
    How long has that rogers page been up?
    September 1st..
    09-22-10 02:26 PM
    Actually, the 24th is already confirmed.. it's on the official site... having the dummies show up only adds to the situation!

Don't worry, I'd be upset too if I was with Bell...
    I can wait. I get mine free with unlimited voice, data and tethering
    09-22-10 02:29 PM
1,372 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD