I actually have such a good feeling about Friday.
    09-21-10 12:52 PM
    Which store is everyone waiting at? I'll be at the one in richmond hill (bayview & Major Mack)
    09-21-10 01:00 PM
    winnipeg!!!! I have a feeling i'll be paying the full price just to get this phone hahaha
    09-21-10 01:04 PM
    Hey! What have I missed?? A whole lotta nothin'? lol
    09-21-10 01:10 PM
    Hey! What have I missed?? A whole lotta nothin'? lol
    pretty much... except there are a lot more people going nuts with us from yesterday ; >
    09-21-10 01:16 PM
    It's a party and everyones invited!!!!
    09-21-10 01:19 PM
    winnipeg!!!! I have a feeling i'll be paying the full price just to get this phone hahaha
    Me too, I kinda don't want to, but whatev's.........I gotta do what I gotta do. Come on Friday..............tick tock tick tock....
    09-21-10 01:31 PM
    Here's a question..if I made a preorder deposit at Best Buy..would that deposit be valid at any store or only the one I made the deposit at? Looks like I'm gonna be stuck in the bush working and will be looking at a 3hr roundtrip Friday to grab this thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 01:34 PM
    Woops..double post

Last edited by Rickroller; 09-21-10 at 01:42 PM.
    09-21-10 01:36 PM
    Which store is everyone waiting at? I'll be at the one in richmond hill (bayview & Major Mack)
    I would be going to that store seeing as I live in the area, but I DID pre order at Best Buy so no panicking for me.. I'll just stroll in and pick it up, no biggie!
    09-21-10 02:00 PM
    I just spoke with Best buy,

even those they say "Comin soon" "pushed back" they're still expecting a shipment sometime by the end of this week

Local Best by for me. But I dunno if you can pick it up at any local best buy if you made a deposit somewhere else.
    09-21-10 02:10 PM
    I just spoke with Best buy,

even those they say "Comin soon" "pushed back" they're still expecting a shipment sometime by the end of this week

Local Best by for me. But I dunno if you can pick it up at any local best buy if you made a deposit somewhere else.
    Therefore... The Torch is being released this FRIDAY! ..... I guess..
    09-21-10 02:14 PM
    But what is going on with Bell? I'm so confused?lol It's really not fair if stores like Best Buy and Future Shop have Rogers and Telus Torches in stock but not Bell ones. Is there any chance we could see Bell releasing this Friday?
    09-21-10 02:17 PM
    from rogersmiranda

just wanted to let everyone know that we're still driving towards a sept 24th launch. if we have news to communicate on timing we'll update the post to let you know
    09-21-10 02:26 PM
    That's all I need to know, I hope that post does NOT get UPDATED!
    09-21-10 02:29 PM
    Go rogers miranda. You are da man....
    09-21-10 02:47 PM
    from rogersmiranda

just wanted to let everyone know that we're still driving towards a sept 24th launch. if we have news to communicate on timing we'll update the post to let you know
    That's awesome! When was that posted?
    09-21-10 03:07 PM
    That's awesome! When was that posted?
    uhhh half an hr ago?
    09-21-10 03:16 PM
    Nice! Good news!
    09-21-10 03:18 PM
    Nice! Good news!
    very!!! I'll be phoning rogers in about 30 minutes. wish me luck!! hahaha
    09-21-10 03:35 PM
    Good luck!! Feedback please..
    09-21-10 03:54 PM
    I've been monitoring this thread for a while. I'm in a pretty ideal situation. I'm moving carriers (Moved to Winnipeg with my Bold 9700, and unfortunately Telus forgot about HSPA in Manitoba so I'm done with them) so I'll be at the Rogers about three minutes away from my desk first thing on Friday morning to get my new Torch, new contract and shiny new Winnipeg phone number! Then I get to scurry upstairs to my office and play with my new hotness.

Now... what to do with my 'old and busted' 9700 and Telus contract from back home...

C'mon Friday!!
    09-21-10 03:54 PM
    I've been monitoring this thread for a while. I'm in a pretty ideal situation. I'm moving carriers (Moved to Winnipeg with my Bold 9700, and unfortunately Telus forgot about HSPA in Manitoba so I'm done with them) so I'll be at the Rogers about three minutes away from my desk first thing on Friday morning to get my new Torch, new contract and shiny new Winnipeg phone number! Then I get to scurry upstairs to my office and play with my new hotness.

Now... what to do with my 'old and busted' 9700 and Telus contract from back home...

C'mon Friday!!
    Always good to have a back up phone! Tell Telus to stuff it! lol
    09-21-10 04:00 PM
    Hey all, Ive been trying to update with the info i get as i get it, since we've been actually assisting with MOVING the torch's to the stores...

Best Buy locations in Canada (I was just personally involved with the MTL shipment) have been shipped Torch's for release THIS FRIDAY the 24th! now the quantity is not large...each location in the MTL area for example is getting 10 units (the pre-order list was hovering around 5 people).

Anyways, at this point my guess is that if the devices are still not released Friday (Murphy's Law) it only means they are being told to hold it because they WILL have them in store...

again...its easy to just fuel the anticipation fire which is not my intention, it's just exciting info to me, so I'm sharing!

Sidenote, forgot to mention carriers...sorry but i have no idea for which carriers this is for but i know Rogers is one of them.
    09-21-10 04:06 PM
    I went into my local Bell Store today, they said the torch will be released within 'the next month'.

I know these guys know nothing though. urghhh
    09-21-10 04:08 PM
1,372 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD