ok so i spoke to customer relations....and the lady said no delays as of yet...and the systems show for sept 24th, i asked her whats the time frame that a launch can be cancelled and she went on by saying it all depends on if there are any network problems or rim and they can even annouce a delay the day of launch
    09-20-10 12:58 PM
    That was me, I did you can't handle the truth, I could have gone on, but I didn't think they really wanted the whole thing, plus I had forgotten it when I looked out at all those torches recording me, I got there right after the toy story guy, so, I think I missed you. Did you win Saturday?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup. Saturday night. Small world, huh?
    09-20-10 12:59 PM
    There will be one more in line on the 24th... But im in Montreal... Lauren, wanna fly down here and wait in line? Or should i go to Winnipeg? If you pay for the flight ill pay for the coffee...
    See see .... no one ever listens to the small asian man womp womp
    Yup. Saturday night. Small world, huh?
    for sure, but sorry, I don't remember you, I was nervous, not usually so extroverted, lol, i remember an asian guy, don't know what scene he did, i think his g/f was next, then toy story guy, then i went, then the hangover guy, which i though was actually reading his speech. the people before that i didn't see. there was another guy i saw waiting in dundas sq. but i didn't see him do his scene, was that you?
    09-20-10 01:02 PM
    I don't have a pic yet, but here is what is exactly written on the rogers INTRANET

"Late last night we reported that bell delayed the anticipated laugh of the blackberry torch 9800. We have learned that all carriers, including the rogers brand is being impacted.The reasons are ranging from production line problems to network/firmware problems. We have yet to update our website to confirm the new official release date"

There you go boys, as official as it gets!
    rogers Intranet???? i read that here....i don't think ur convo with ur bro is true if the "rogers INTRANET" is ............

BlackBerry Torch 9800 delays affecting all carriers? | MobileSyrup.com
    09-20-10 01:02 PM
    There will be one more in line on the 24th... But im in Montreal... Lauren, wanna fly down here and wait in line? Or should i go to Winnipeg? If you pay for the flight ill pay for the coffee...
    well I would fly down there if I didn't have to go to work after, I'm taking my lunch from 9am-10 just so I can be there when the store opens LMAO. hardcore?
    09-20-10 01:05 PM
    I don't have a pic yet, but here is what is exactly written on the rogers INTRANET

"Late last night we reported that bell delayed the anticipated laugh of the blackberry torch 9800. We have learned that all carriers, including the rogers brand is being impacted.The reasons are ranging from production line problems to network/firmware problems. We have yet to update our website to confirm the new official release date"

There you go boys, as official as it gets!
    that is exactly the wording of a post by mobilesyrup last friday
    may not actually be a rogers directive
    09-20-10 01:06 PM
    rogers Intranet???? i read that here....i don't think ur convo with ur bro is true if the "rogers INTRANET" is ............

BlackBerry Torch 9800 delays affecting all carriers? | MobileSyrup.com
    Hey, he is telling me that msg originates from the rogers intranet, so I am just as clueless as you are.

Like I said, he might just be pulling my tail or he might be telling me the truth, no idea.

I want the torch on the 24th just as everyone else does! I can't wait to get rid of my 9000.,..
    09-20-10 01:06 PM
    Am from Laval, Qc close to you Boisvertc!
    but my plan is to get in touch with retention at 8am on the 24th and see if I can early upgrade (for some reason my data plan is up for renewal (aug 2011) earlier than my voice plan (2013). If I can't get it at HUP price after calling a couple of times then yes i will be in line in Laval for it :-)
    09-20-10 01:07 PM
    well I would fly down there if I didn't have to go to work after, I'm taking my lunch from 9am-10 just so I can be there when the store opens LMAO. hardcore?
    Maybe if you fly down, Porter airlines can get you back to work in time? Maybe...
    09-20-10 01:10 PM
    I'm calling tomorrow!! Not waiting for the 23rd! hahaha
    09-20-10 01:15 PM
    heres some good news.......i called the the local rogers store were i pre ordered and asked for the manager....i told him what we have been seeing here and other sites. he told me that there is no delay as of yet and he will call the 40 ppl on his list regardless of the day it comes in(thursday fri or sat) pending on shipping. he also stated that "they asked him for a list of how many" so they know how much inventory he needs...and that was asked from the store on friday...im still saying 24th...but then again rogers was the last one to announce the launch on their website and 1st to give us a date out of the big 3.....what if rogers is the last to annouce a delay.....I HOPE NOT....if rogers doesn't delay then we all know this was rigged because very early in aug didn't we hear that rogers wud get exclusive rights only....and maybe thats y bell is goin oct 1st....but who knows.... 4 more sleeps and we will know.
    09-20-10 01:19 PM
    I asked rogersbuzz on twitter if it was delayed

i got this reply

"to the best of my knowledge it is not. We'll let you know if anything changes"

So customer service still hasnt heard if it is delayed
    09-20-10 01:25 PM
    Here is my theory.
    Rogers wanted exclusivity, but Rim said nah. Then Rogers said " Aw come on, we were the first ones in Canada to offer your products."
    RIM. : "mmm. no"
    Then there was a delay in production and they could only make so many... so Rim called rogers and said .: " Hey, you know what, i cant give your exclusivity, but i can ship it to you first, then ship the few i have left to Telus, and Bell, who always take phones after they've been tried and tested by other carriers, will get it when they bloody well get it..."
    Thats what i think...
    09-20-10 01:29 PM
    anyone else notice the rogers redboard hasnt moved since the 14th?
    09-20-10 01:29 PM
    anyone else notice the rogers redboard hasnt moved since the 14th?
    theres been a few from today, but they don't go in order, which is why i subscribed...
    09-20-10 01:32 PM
    yea im totally for real.

Let me know what time and place and ill get you a timmys double double
    hahaha nice.. always good to meet people apart of the same community ; >
    09-20-10 01:34 PM
    theres been a few from today, but they don't go in order, which is why i subscribed...
    Oh, i guess they are comments to stuff others posted?
    09-20-10 01:36 PM
    just pin me ... my pin is there
    09-20-10 01:37 PM
    I only saw 1 from today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 01:38 PM
    will you get me one too and bring it to wpg???? =D
    Yea Totally !!! we really should get together
    09-20-10 01:40 PM
    still no word. good sign people!
    09-20-10 02:27 PM
    I hope so Lauren! there's been quite a few posts that don't sound so good!
    09-20-10 02:36 PM
    I hope so Lauren! there's been quite a few posts that don't sound so good!
    FROM WHO!!! they lie!
    09-20-10 02:41 PM
1,372 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD