I hope next week goes fast! haha
    09-16-10 10:14 AM
    @Lauren

watch it's gonna be a hella LONG week. trust me that's jus my luck
    09-16-10 10:22 AM
    i hear you

i just hope that it lives up to my expectations
    This.

Even though i'm not one to be "This thing better impress me or i'm gone!" type of people, if it does dissappoint me or seem lackluster in any way, i will probably branch out and try the Android platform, simply because i'm done with my Storm, and i won't go back to any full QWERTY, non touch screen phone. I probably won't even post about it, just quietly go my own way and begin learning the in's and out's and good and bad of another platform. At least until RIM offered another touchscreen for me to sample

But i have my suspicions that I will love this phone, and once my wife gets a look at it, she'll be wishing she waited instead of going iPhone hehe.
    09-16-10 10:24 AM
    it will be even longer if customer service says "no you cannot get an early upgrade, actually you can never get the torch"
    09-16-10 10:25 AM
    is it the 24th yet????
    09-16-10 10:52 AM
    im totally goin bonkers
    09-16-10 11:00 AM
    When you dream about the phone then your going bonkers, which means I went bonkers months ago!
    09-16-10 12:53 PM
    Bonkers about learning the phone
    Bonkers looking at the phone (pics)
    Bonkers watching the VIDS
    Bonkers lookin for Houseing for it !
    and now i've gone MAD waitin to play with it and hold it in my hands
    09-16-10 12:55 PM
    This.

Even though i'm not one to be "This thing better impress me or i'm gone!" type of people, if it does dissappoint me or seem lackluster in any way, i will probably branch out and try the Android platform, simply because i'm done with my Storm, and i won't go back to any full QWERTY, non touch screen phone. I probably won't even post about it, just quietly go my own way and begin learning the in's and out's and good and bad of another platform. At least until RIM offered another touchscreen for me to sample

But i have my suspicions that I will love this phone, and once my wife gets a look at it, she'll be wishing she waited instead of going iPhone hehe.
    personally i am a BB person, i have tried friends iphones and android devices and just never liked them, i was actually one of the people that loved the storm and always defended it but lately it has just been a pain in the ***, lack of memory and constantly slowing down has just been to much and i want this damn thing gone, looking forward to having a full keyboard and trackpad with the same size screen

and actually tonight i am going to be picking up the wife a 9300 should be a step up from her instinct
    09-16-10 12:55 PM
    personally i am a BB person, i have tried friends iphones and android devices and just never liked them, i was actually one of the people that loved the storm and always defended it but lately it has just been a pain in the ***, lack of memory and constantly slowing down has just been to much and i want this damn thing gone, looking forward to having a full keyboard and trackpad with the same size screen

and actually tonight i am going to be picking up the wife a 9300 should be a step up from her instinct
    I totally agree. I own Strom and now using the TOUR. I love the Storm Concept but what happend to mine was everything i would up grade it would automatically down grade. Also on top my emails weren't gettin in time, Lets jus say that it was faster for me to check my emails on my comp/workcomp .
    I have a iTouch and honestly that's fine with me.
    I do like the concept of the iPhone's but to me there' jus Toys'.
    This is my Second BB goin on Third and honestly I LOVE BB & RIM.
    let's jus say that I feel in love with BBM
    09-16-10 01:30 PM
    October 1st sounds like it's coming true.

Bell just changed their website to October 1st!
    09-16-10 05:11 PM
    Do you think if it is the case for one carrier it'll be the case for all? Fml.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 05:14 PM
    Do you think if it is the case for one carrier it'll be the case for all? Fml.

I don't know, but I have been refreshing Rogers Redboard every 15 minutes to see if anything changes.
    09-16-10 05:53 PM
    I don't know, but I have been refreshing Rogers Redboard every 15 minutes to see if anything changes.
    Me too - and what makes it even more frustrating is that the posts on the second page - which are supposed to be newer - seem to be in a mixed up order.....or is that just me?
    09-16-10 05:59 PM
    Me too - and what makes it even more frustrating is that the posts on the second page - which are supposed to be newer - seem to be in a mixed up order.....or is that just me?
    They do seem mixed up, but it does look like Miranda did post again today that Sept. 24 is still the launch date for Rogers. That makes me feel a little better, but I won't be totally happy till I have a Torch in my hands!
    09-16-10 06:05 PM
    Yea i just checked with best buy and its still on for 24th
    09-16-10 06:20 PM
    Of course, the upside - if there's any delays or if I can't do my HUP - would be that maybe I can get my grubby paws on a white one!
    09-16-10 06:29 PM
    How does one access Miranda?

09-16-10 06:42 PM
    How does one access Miranda?

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Available from Rogers September 24 | Rogers RedBoard
    09-16-10 07:05 PM
    Asked Miranda this: (Even though I'm not even a Rogers customer, did this for CB)

Hi Miranda,

We’ve been hearing multiple rumours of the Torch being pushed back a week to October 1st.

Proof is Bell’s website, saying they will be launching October 1st instead of the 24th of September like they initially said. Will this be the same case for Rogers?

Thanks
    09-16-10 07:20 PM
1,372 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD