Hello,

3 days ago my device just died all of a sudden and wouldn t turn on again.

I tried every possible solution i know:

-Battery pull.
    -Connect to charger (won t charge - no LED light)
    -Connect to PC (not detected )

It would occasionally turn on for few minutes ... then die again.

It kept on rebooting and turning off all alone for quite a while.

When i finally was able to connect it to the DM i did a complete wipe and re-installed a brand new OS 6 (AT&T).

It was alive again for few minutes then died again.

Finally today, i connected it to the PC again ...1st I got a crossed battery sign ... then a white screen with ERROR 507.

I followed the instruction to update the device ... and it finally worked for a few hours.

Now .. again .. it died .... no response at all .. .not detected by the PC ... NOTHING!!

I NEED HELP PLEASE!
    12-11-10 03:32 AM
    I say take it back to AT&T and get it replaced.
    12-11-10 03:46 AM
    Sounds like you have a faulty battery. Take it back to the carrier and have them replace it (if the unit is still under their warranty), or have them contact RIM to get a replacement if their warranty is up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 03:47 AM
    Will they still replace it even if i have unlocked it and used it under a different carrier ??
    12-11-10 04:19 AM
    Just don't tell em ......but it sounds like the battery is bad to me I had that problem before .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 07:24 AM
    They may not replace it since you are not an AT&T customer. To do a warranty exchange, they need an active AT&T account to process the exchange. Do you know anyone that has AT&T that would let you use their account to do the exchange?
    12-11-10 10:48 AM
    just replace the battery....but i will add that you "clean install" a new OS on it
    12-12-10 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD