Hey,

I got my torch about 2 weeks ago and I've mastered the basics: texting, BBMing, copying/pasting, taking pictures, videos, calling. But that's pretty much it.

This is the first blackberry that I've ever had, and as addicting people claim it to be, I don't find it so enthralling. I think it may be because I don't really know how to use it.

I've also noticed that I can't seem to upload videos to Facebook, can this be changed?

Does anybody suggest any apps (free or not) that are worthwhile? Basically, any anything that can make my BB a lot more interesting? Accessories? Websites? Games?

Please,

Help me get addicted to my blackberry.
    Last edited by AlphaEchoTango; 09-10-10 at 05:42 PM.
    09-10-10 05:39 PM
    Apps:
    Dictionary.com
    Blackberry App World----YOU NEED THIS
    BeBuzz----$6 but the best app ever made
    09-10-10 05:46 PM
    09-10-10 05:49 PM
    I think a lot of the addiction comes from all the customization that you can do with a BB. From wallpapers (obviously any smartphone can do) to Themes to Hybrid OS's..as well as simple things like "hey..this picture folders getting mighty cluttered..ima going to make some sub-folders and organize it". A lot of people prefer a lot of icons on their homescreen while others prefer a clean minimalist approach. All these things (among apps and other things) are what make BB great IMO. Of course with the Torch being so new..we don't have any Themes or Hybrids or any of the fun things yet..but they will come.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 08:22 PM
    Walpapers and ringtones seem to be the extent of it within the phone havent had a chance to play around with the theme editor yet
    09-10-10 11:05 PM
    As much as this fone costs without an upgrade these things should have been taken care of imho..

09-10-10 11:20 PM
    As much as this fone costs without an upgrade these things should have been taken care of imho..

??? The torch is no different than any other BB. What comes on any phone will vary by OS and model. Nothing new there either.

I've also noticed that I can't seem to upload videos to Facebook, can this be changed?
    FB, not that I can see by app or mobile website. Send them to YT and then post the URL in FB.

Last edited by shansmi; 09-10-10 at 11:43 PM.
    09-10-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD