Hello - I have an odd problem with my Torch. I was surfing on the browser while doing some other things a few days ago and I was on urbandictionary.com. I was also moving the Torch around so maybe I did something to the Torch on the touch screen without me knowing.

Now all of a sudden, whenever I press the mute key, it gives me a recording of an example of one of the words on urban dictionary. Now I'm sure you all know, not all of the phrases on the website are pleasant and this particular one isn't. Is there a way to change this? I tried deleting the browser history for the website and I also checked my song files and sound notes, and it's not even there.

Is there a way to change the mute settings?
    10-09-10 05:16 AM
    That sure is strange. I'm not sure how that could happen. The mute key does function as a pause/play for media/sounds/voicemail etc. Even if those things are minimized, hitting the mute button will pause/play...

Have you tried doing a battery pull to see if it goes away?
    10-09-10 09:23 AM
    That sure is strange. I'm not sure how that could happen. The mute key does function as a pause/play for media/sounds/voicemail etc. Even if those things are minimized, hitting the mute button will pause/play...

Have you tried doing a battery pull to see if it goes away?
    Yes and no-go. I'll reload without shrink but manually pulling out all of the language files.
    10-09-10 12:06 PM
    Hey guys,

Thanks a lot. The battery pull worked! Thanks! I don't know why I didn't think of it. I've owned a blackberry before and should have thought of it. In any case - thanks!
    10-09-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD