Sooooo... IDK if this has been asked before, but is there anyway to have my Now Playing music to display on the lockscreen? It's kinda annoying to always have to unlock my phone just to see a track name... I assume it's not a way or I would have figured it out already but thanks anyway.
    12-15-10 08:51 AM
    No there is no way for this to happen. Why is it annoying for you not to be able to see what is playing from the lock screen?
    12-15-10 09:21 AM
    The device is locked and has a separate lock screen if you use password lock.

If you just use the top button to lock it, stay on the media player "now playing" list, just press the end button and it will show the "now playing" with a pop up telling you the screen is locked, and after a few seconds will go black again.

If you use password lock you will only see the lock screen.
    12-15-10 09:21 AM
    The device is locked and has a separate lock screen if you use password lock.

If you just use the top button to lock it, stay on the media player "now playing" list, just press the end button and it will show the "now playing" with a pop up telling you the screen is locked, and after a few seconds will go black again.

If you use password lock you will only see the lock screen.
    +1 this is exactly how it's suppose to work...

I don't use a password and I am able to view whatever is on the screen without having to unlock the device. If you do use a password then the lock screen is there to keep you secure. Imagine if you had a sensitive email or an important contact on the screen and you for some reason misplaced your phone. Anyone who found it wouldn't even need to know the password to view it.
    12-15-10 09:52 AM
    Yea I have a password lock on it... I figured there was no way around it. I've been an iphone user for the past 2 years and I had gotten used to double tapping the home button from the lockscreen on the iphone.
    12-15-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD