I have bb messenger, text messages, email messages and they all seem to show up in their own respective places. Is there an app that will put ALL messages into one spot. Meaning, can I just open my "message" folder and receive any of the messages. Not sure if i'm making myself clear but I hope so. thanks
    12-16-10 08:33 AM
    If you open your "Messages" icon then press the BB button and scroll down to "Options", then open "Inbox Management", you can add what is shown in that heading.

Then open BBM and press the BB button and scroll down to "Options", then scroll all the way down to "Miscellaneous" and put a check mark in "Show Chats in Messages Application".
    12-16-10 08:54 AM
    You don't need an app...

Go to the options in bbm and check the box for chats to show in the messages folder...

Then go to messages options and check the box for text messages to show...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 08:54 AM
    I tried that, entering the info in bbm and messages. will wait to see if that works. can i get the bbm, text messages and mail all to go to one folder?
    12-16-10 09:02 AM
    Not one folder, but one app called "Messages" which is native to your BB. If you edited the options as stated then all(email, sms/mms, and bbm) will all go to this heading.
    12-16-10 09:09 AM
    I believe everything will go to separate folders based on address and apps, but they're all accessed together in the "Messages" app when you have everything set to show in there. Makes for one big mess the way I see it though.
    12-16-10 09:14 AM
    I believe everything will go to separate folders based on address and apps, but they're all accessed together in the "Messages" app when you have everything set to show in there. Makes for one big mess the way I see it though.
    Agreed, That's why i just hide the messages app.
    12-16-10 09:24 AM
    Agreed, That's why i just hide the messages app.
    I agree, I hate it when BBM chats show up in my Messages app. I have only e-mail going into the Messages app. I want everything else in their own respective places.
    12-16-10 09:28 AM
    I love having all my messages go into one app/folder/view/who cares what it's called, and that is how it was set up when I got it. Plus for those who don't like it that way can easily change it to suit themselves.

I guess that is why BB is so good - it provides a lot of room for personal customization... different strokes for different folks...
    12-16-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD