I've decided to sell my Torch and keep my 9700 while the 9780 comes around to AT&T. It's a great phone, but not what I necessarily need. So my question is: how can I get the most money out of my Torch from selling it on ebay? I know unlocking it raises the amount but I have no idea how to do it and if it's free or not. Also, what would you suggest I sell it at? I just got it a week ago so it's still new.
    12-21-10 04:58 PM
    Just return it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 05:24 PM
    An un-lock phone will fetsh more money, Also if you still have the box it came in. Since you have had it for a week, you could sell it as"Used in like new condition."
    12-21-10 05:28 PM
    Go to blackberry unlocking and you will see a contests area. Enter in there to win a free unlock code. Mobilephoneunlockers I think gives away 5 a day or something. If you don't want to wait for a chance using his link in his sig it is less than 5 bucks to have it unlocked and you get your code sometimes in as little as a few hours.

Agreed with rosebud, if your phone is in like perfect condition sell it as new/other and say it is only a week old and has original box. Also make it clear it is a clean esn too as some people may be worried if you do not have enough rating or if it is your first listing. If you have cases for it include them with it as to a buyer it looks like more bang for their money and puts you up above competition just selling the phone with no extras.

When I was looking at selling mine I saw them going for 350-to above 500 for like new in box. Just be awareof scammers. Use paypal if possible to avoid shipping the phone and finding out that the buyers ripped you off. Good luck selling it!

12-21-10 07:34 PM
    If you got it a week ago just return it for a full refund, you will probably get more by doing that anyway then you would selling it.
    12-21-10 07:47 PM
    Very good responses guys. Thanks!

12-21-10 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD