As my email addresses begin with my complete name it is a bit problematic distinguishing between these email folders as they appear consecutively on the Home screen. Is there a way to alter the name of a folder and thus making it standout relative to others around it?
    10-31-10 06:57 PM
    In the mail options, you can set a "nickname" for each mail folder instead of using the mail name itself.

Setup > Email Accounts > Internet Mail Account - setup or manage your existing accounts > login > Select Account > Edit > Email Account Name... change that to your "nickname" > save changes
    10-31-10 07:19 PM
    Thanks homer for the prompt reply
    10-31-10 07:22 PM
    You'll find most times on these forums you'll get a prompt response if someone knows the answer. Just glad i could help.
    10-31-10 07:30 PM
    I just finished putting in the folder nicknames using your instructions. Easy change.

I have 3 email folders on the Home screen and likely to add one more. Just curious how many email folders others have tied/sync'd to their BB?
    10-31-10 07:33 PM
    I currently have 5, but have had as many as 9. It got really confusing, so some of my "junk" email folders i just use forwards.
    10-31-10 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD