I have bought a Black Berry Torch (Installed OS v. 6.0.0.246 default on it)
    While iam talking with phone i have problem with sound incoming i heard some Noise for some seconds(5-10) and again it will come and sometimes for whole day it doesn't give noise, its just for me not the person on other phone which is talking to me, even after i updated my phone OS to latest Version the problem is still there ,
    NOTE: the Noise Sound is like when Your mobile is next to your radio car or Computer speaker you can hear what kind of beep noise is giving that noise iam getting while talking with phone
    2Note: when my phone slide is closed i have the noise , but when i opened the slide while talking the noise will is not there
    Please if anybody have any solution help me because this noise is annoying me while talking with phone

Thank You
    Last edited by mohdrezahosseini; 12-16-10 at 03:45 AM. Reason: adding more problems :D
    12-16-10 03:38 AM
    Hellooooo is there anybody to help me ? guys really this is annoying me
    please anybody read this if you knew how to resolve the problem help us thanks

K**s nane hamatoon )
    12-16-10 11:31 AM
    I have the same problem from time to time. I simply slide open the device to talk when it happens.
    mohdrezahosseini likes this.
    12-16-10 11:33 AM
    homer1475 thank you for your reply
    but i want to know is there any solution for fixing this , because i can see its just not me having the problem you have it sometimes ,so i think RIM should think about a solution for this Problem because also TORCH is one of their new mobile model
    12-16-10 11:59 AM
    I think you'll find its feedback from the speaker being to close to the microphone when closed? I don't know for sure but it sounds logical. Not a huge deal for me as I just slide it open when it does happen from time to time.
    12-16-10 12:00 PM
    yes man your words are logic, but even i took my phone out of home in street and still the noise problem is there, the noise just reduced a bit but still its annoying
    12-16-10 11:55 PM
    so its seems all of the BLACK BERRY Torch es areh like this ...hmm ok Fine , Thanks for help
    homer1475
    12-18-10 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD