What app is there that I can use to sync my bank account and do transactions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 07:15 PM
    I use pageonce to keep up to date on mine but it doesn't do transactions per say. depending on your bank, some have their own app - have you checked that out? Otherwise, I hear a lot about mobilecheckbook or checkmobile, not sure on the title of that app but I'm sure others will be along to give their input.
    12-18-10 07:19 PM
    Which bb do you have? I do all my banking online and with the Torch and os 6, I don't need an app to go to the internet portal to do my banking. I just go straight to my online bank site and save the page on my home screen and refer to it when ever I want to see my balance or pay bills. Hope that helps. You definitely need an os 6 at minimum.

12-18-10 08:45 PM
    Thanks for all the responses.
    12-19-10 09:23 AM
    I do all my banking from mny banks website.
    And by tansactions, do you mean pay bills?

12-19-10 09:26 AM
    Does anyone know of a good app that will keep a log of bills paid. Can't seem to find a good one like the "My Bills" app I had for my Palm. Thanks for any suggestions.

12-19-10 01:27 PM
    I just use the online banking features from my bank (which I can easily access from the browser on my Torch) and it shows all the bills I have paid.
    12-19-10 03:23 PM
    Both of my banks have their own apps. I also use Pageonce, which is an all in one App that is really nice.
    12-19-10 03:36 PM
    +1 for Pageonce Personal Assistant Pro. Well worth the one time fee.
    12-19-10 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD