I updated my OS to 284 when it was released. I didn't have any problems with it until today.

A "static" screen had been flashing on when I unlock my screen. I didn't think anything of it, so I just rebooted my phone. Only to find that it stalled at 75%. I did a physical battery pull and the same thing happened.

It finally booted when I plugged it into my computer.

Has anyone else had this problem?
    10-30-10 06:37 PM
    Never experienced it nor heard of it. Keep us posted if it continues. Good luck hope it does not happen again.
    10-30-10 07:06 PM
    Never had that happen. Have you attempted to reinstall the OS? Would be curious to see the outcome of this. Best of luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 07:35 PM
    I've had the static screen running .246. I still get it - it just blips on and off when I reboot and then the OS loads with the BlackBerry word and status bar at the bottom. I think it's a video problem, no? I had it happen on a pc once and it turned out to be the graphics card. Alas, I don't know what to tell you but I still have it on my BB but I'm not upgrading to 284 til they offer a Japanese input without me having to go hybrid/hack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD