Album Art only show on the device when I use the onboard memory....not on micro sd.

Worked fine from sd card with the 9700 Bold.

Thoughts?
    11-09-10 07:03 PM
    Album Art only show on the device when I use the onboard memory....not on micro sd.

Worked fine from sd card with the 9700 Bold.

Thoughts?
    I dont know, I have tons of album art on my card & shows up on 9650 on OS 5 & now on leaked 6 works as well
    11-09-10 07:17 PM
    I embed all album art in the mp3 tags of the files themselves and have no issues.
    11-09-10 07:32 PM
    Mine are all embedded as well....again, they show on the device memory, just not the sd card. Same sd card and files that showed the album art on the bold.
    11-10-10 10:17 AM
    Mine are all embedded as well....again, they show on the device memory, just not the sd card. Same sd card and files that showed the album art on the bold.
    i mentioned this in another thread - i'm having the same issue.
    11-10-10 10:49 AM
    Had the same issue, until i formatted the SD card using the BlacKBerry, copied my music back to the SD card via the BlackBerry USB cable, and album art is showing up now.
    11-10-10 12:15 PM
    Yeah something must be screwy with the setup... because I have only ever had my music on the sd card and have no issues.

I'd try the sd card format thing.
    11-10-10 12:48 PM
    Just don't like how it is display multiple albums for the same artist and songs from the same album.. and how it has a album called "unknown" with 22 songs in it from various artists & albums, and i can't find a way to organize them on the BB.. Connecting it to the PC doesn't seem to help as i can't find where it is storing this data..
    11-10-10 01:08 PM
    Editing the mp3 tags is the easiest way to fix album associations and embedded art.

Download MediaMonkey free version, drag whatever files you want into the playlist.
    Right click > Properties on a song to edit the tags.
    or
    CTRL+L to do a search and auto download album art and tag information
    11-10-10 01:15 PM
    Awesome, thank you! all are properly organized now with the correct Album art.
    11-10-10 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD