I just got my Torch and I'm still getting to know it and I'm loving it...
    There's a feature that OS5 had that I can't seem to find in OS6: having all my messages (emails, SMS, mms, bum, facebook...) in one place.
    Is there a way to do this?
    Thanks a bunch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 08:22 PM
    On the main Apps screen (All) look for messages.
    11-20-10 08:35 PM
    For email, SMS/MMS open the Messages icon > press menu button > select Options >
    Inbox Management > at the bottom put a check in the box for Text Messages. That
    will take care of putting your SMS/MMS in your main messages folder.

I don't do Facebook so I am not sure if that is there too. If it is check that off too.
    If it is not open the Facebook app and then go to it's Options. There may be
    something to the affect of "Show in Message Application" (may be worded differently)

I am going to take a leap and assume "bum" is supposed BBM. If that is the case, open
    BBM > press menu > Options > scroll to Miscellaneous and put a check in "Show Chats
    In Messages Application"
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-20-10 at 09:07 PM.
    11-20-10 09:04 PM
    For email, SMS/MMS open the Messages icon > press menu button > select Options >
    Inbox Management > at the bottom put a check in the box for Text Messages. That
    will take care of putting your SMS/MMS in your main messages folder.

I don't do Facebook so I am not sure if that is there too. If it is check that off too.
    If it is not open the Facebook app and then go to it's Options. There may be
    something to the affect of "Show in Message Application" (may be worded differently)

I am going to take a leap and assume "bum" is supposed BBM. If that is the case, open
    BBM > press menu > Options > scroll to Miscellaneous and put a check in "Show Chats
    In Messages Application"
    and if you have bbm grouos, they show up in Messages by default.
    11-20-10 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD