Is it just my phone or anyone notice this when I hold and press menu button to call up the switch application menu and touch the screen to select an app on the last 2 rows of apps it won't launch but the rest of the apps above the last 2 rows work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 05:31 PM
    Works fine for me - did you try a battery pull?
    10-01-10 05:38 PM
    Just reset it but going to try that now
    10-01-10 05:44 PM
    Battery pull did the trick ...thanks

10-01-10 06:39 PM
    Well it seemed the problem returened...just wondering if anyone noticed this issue. Should I wait for another OS update or return it to Rogers?

10-03-10 09:25 PM
    I only have this issue with the browser. For example, if i leave this site running in the background (not hitting menu > close) and I try to open it later, the browser won't open. I first noticed it with the hold menu to switch application method, but now it happens with the icon on the main screen aswell. Its happened 4 or 5 times since thursday. It doesn't happen every time I use the browser, and I have no idea what causes it. A battery pull fixes it, and its only with the browser. No other app, but its still annoying.

10-03-10 10:20 PM
    Also, the back button spiradically stops working in the browser. I have to hit menu>close and then re-open it and then everything is fine. I know I'm posting an issue that isn't related to the OP's topic, but I'm typing it now cuz it won't let me go back from this post. Lol.

10-03-10 10:25 PM
    Sounds similar to my issue and hoping others will chime in

10-04-10 03:17 AM
    I haven't had these issues and if I were you I'd try a wipe and reinstall of the OS before returning the phone...it sure sounds more like a software bug than a hardware bug.
    10-04-10 06:17 AM
    I only have this issue with the browser. For example, if i leave this site running in the background (not hitting menu > close) and I try to open it later, the browser won't open. I first noticed it with the hold menu to switch application method, but now it happens with the icon on the main screen aswell. Its happened 4 or 5 times since thursday. It doesn't happen every time I use the browser, and I have no idea what causes it. A battery pull fixes it, and its only with the browser. No other app, but its still annoying.

I'm having this exact same problem, its very annoying. Has anyone figured out what's causing this?
    10-29-10 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD