Okay, I got my Blackberry Torch for Christmas this past year so it's all still really new to me. Well I started having trouble sending pictures. Half of my pictures wouldn't even give me the option to send them. I took it to the at&t store and they figured out that I had saved my music to the wrong place...? does that sound familiar to anyone? ... Anyway,I just tried getting on the computer to fix that problem and move the music to another memory area and I somehow wiped my BB. So, NOW, I'm trying to save my music to my device,and make my pictures save elsewhere so that my phone doesn't read them as an MP3 file... :/ ugh this is confusing... PLEASE HELP !!!
    01-20-11 08:42 PM
    Did you figure this out?
    01-21-11 11:45 PM
    I did the same thing and accidentallly saved my music, videos and pictures in the internal memory. I didn't use Desktop Manager to correct this. I just connected my Torch to my PC and transferred everything into my SD card and deleted everything from my internal memory. Just make sure you save your music in your SD card and not the internal memory.
    01-22-11 12:14 AM
    I did the same thing and accidentallly saved my music, videos and pictures in the internal memory. I didn't use Desktop Manager to correct this. I just connected my Torch to my PC and transferred everything into my SD card and deleted everything from my internal memory. Just make sure you save your music in your SD card and not the internal memory.
    The internal memory is specifically there for saving pics, video and music. The SD card is for expanding the amount of memory, so whether you save files to either area, the device should still recognize all the files correctly. Even if you put a picture in a music folder, it should not recognize the picture as a music file.
    01-22-11 09:47 AM
    The internal memory is specifically there for saving pics, video and music. The SD card is for expanding the amount of memory, so whether you save files to either area, the device should still recognize all the files correctly. Even if you put a picture in a music folder, it should not recognize the picture as a music file.

I know the internal memory is for saving pics, video and music. But I didn't want to do that because it took up all the internal memory. It's best to save smaller stuff in the internal memory. Also, aren't emails, sms etc. saved in the internal memory? Unless I'm getting confused with the RAM. Personally I rather save stuff in my SD card in case the phone dies and I didn't do a recent backup.

Not sure how the OP saved her stuff in the wrong location. Which is why I suggested to connect the Torch directly to the PC and transfer music that way.
    01-22-11 02:50 PM
    Music and pictures should definitely be saved to the SD card...OP were you able to fix the problem?
    01-22-11 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD