I just sent out a few meeting requests and I immediately got a message with a red X in my inbox saying there is an error. I have sent many meeting requests from my torch and this never happened before. I really cant remember if these are the first that I sent since upgrading to 337 or not.

Any ideas ??
    11-08-10 09:30 PM
    I just sent one without fail. On BES of course.
    Perhaps its a network issue rather than device or BES.
    I get the occasional red X when an email doesn't go and I have to resend. It's usually if I have limited coverage (which is rare, but happens)

Edit:
    Sorry realcanuk, I spoke to soon. It took about 5min but it came back with the dredded red X. It didn't even sync to my Outlook Cal.
    Additionally, I added a personal appt to my calendar on the blackberry and it didn't appear in Outlook. If I add a new appt in Outlook cal it synced to the blackberry.
    I will go talk to my IT admin about it today. This needs to work.
    Last edited by pmccartney; 11-09-10 at 11:55 AM.
    11-09-10 11:21 AM
    When I google this red x problem i find some results always for users on BES. I amd on bis and cant find anything on this. I will play around when I have more time and find a solution. I always do. lol
    11-09-10 11:59 AM
    bis works as far as invites go.
    11-09-10 12:00 PM
    realcanuk, have you tried resending your service books?
    11-09-10 12:06 PM
    I havent yet. Good idea. I will try that later.
    11-09-10 01:24 PM
    bis works as far as invites go.
    You mean it works for you. I know it works. Ive been using blackberrys for many years. I just seem to have some kind of glitch right now.
    11-09-10 01:25 PM
    I didn't know you where using BIS. Probably service books as mentioned. Keep us posted and good luck.

Mine works again (BES). Turns out that there where loads of user errors logged , with relation to this, and I was the only one of ~500 users to tell IT that it's not syncing the Cal. He rebooted the BES and it solved the issue. It worries me, a little, that our users don't pay attention to this at all. I wouldn't expect all 500 to notice but surely more than just me.
    11-09-10 01:38 PM
    I didn't know you where using BIS. Probably service books as mentioned. Keep us posted and good luck.

Mine works again (BES). Turns out that there where loads of user errors logged , with relation to this, and I was the only one of ~500 users to tell IT that it's not syncing the Cal. He rebooted the BES and it solved the issue. It worries me, a little, that our users don't pay attention to this at all. I wouldn't expect all 500 to notice but surely more than just me.

Scary to think what all those users are doing, isnt it. lol
    11-09-10 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD