I've noticed this on the last 2 os's for sure. But it'll make it through about 3 pics then on the 4th or so, I'll get the black screen with the  pic logo, and it'll stay that way sometimes for up to a min. I can close the media to the back ground and continue using my Torch! I've tried formatting my card and moving stuff back. Same issue! Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 11:27 AM
    Normally this only happens when first loading media, but once the card is indexed you can scroll effortlessly through your media with no freeze or lag.
    12-29-10 01:13 PM
    Yeah, that has been my experience with all my previous 's(bb's) too. It continues to do it even after its indexed. I've even removed all the .dat files and allowed it to reindex! Weird stuff! Hopefully the next leak this issue will be gone, if not it maybe my 2 year old 16gb card!

12-29-10 01:43 PM
    Ok so it's been a while and I'm not seeing any new leak, I have installed the BDHP over 337 and the issue is still occurring. Now it's not happening when looking at the thumbnails, it's when I'm trying to view the whole pic and then scroll to the next couple. So I've moved all my pics to the 4gb card that came with the phone and the issue is the same! So now it has to be the phone, or the files. But would could have happened to this pics to cause then to freeze or not load?
    01-16-11 10:30 AM
    This was one of the things that drove me nuts as well. I know some people don't "seem" to have any issues..but when I was comparing scrolling and zooming of pics with my wife's i4..there was a definate difference. With over a thousand pics on my SD card..it just seemed to me that the processor couldnt process fast enough to keep up with scrolling. I was using the brand new SD card that came with the phone..so I new it wasn't formatting issues or anything like that.
    01-16-11 10:52 AM
    Well, I've rolled back from 337 to 246 and the issue is gone! And after a little more searching, it appears a few people were having that same issue! The Torch Processor is more then enough to handle, I'm sorry your experience was unsatisfactory! I couldn't be happier now!

01-18-11 11:42 PM

I seem to have had this issue with any OS version I figured it was the size of the pic's or my 8gb card, but I agree with "SCOOT05REDSS" The Torch Processor should be more than enough to handle the pic's or the size of the SD card.
    01-19-11 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD