Hello! I accidentally stored important work videos on my device and can't seem to figure out how to move them to the media card of my Torch. My default setting is to save to the media card, so I am not sure why they did not go there automatically.

I need to get them off the device asap for a meeting today. Help! Thanks!
    11-19-10 07:50 AM
    Have you tried plugging in your device to a pc and just using the mass media mode? Just drag and drop.
    11-19-10 07:52 AM
    I have a Mac. Its not working. They don't even come up on the USB. I can only see them on the device.
    11-19-10 07:59 AM
    I have heard of an app called filescout that allows you to move files within your device.
    11-19-10 08:01 AM
    Make sure you have media card support enabled (type storage in universal search and look at the option it finds).

When you plug it in, a screen should pop up on the Torch saying "USB Drive", "Media Sync" or "Charge Only". Make sure you choose USB Drive.

To move files around on your device, there's an icon called "Files". You can search for it with universal search - it looks like a filing cabinet. If you go there then to "File Folders" you can find the file and copy/cut/paste it to your MicroSD.

Alternatively, you can download FileScout as Homer suggested. There's a LITE version that's free and will allow you to move files easily as well as other useful features.
    11-19-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD