Hallo there!!! My first post, thanks in advance for any help!!!

Why the device ask this question everytime I disconnect it for the sync cable or the charger???

"A media card has been inserted that is not formatted. Do you wish to format the media Card now??"

I own the Torch since 2 months but only the last 3 weeks he started asking this.

If I accept to format it says that previous data will be erased, don't know what media card it is talking about

Any advice before I make a mess??
    01-22-11 02:31 AM
    yes, plug you torch into your computer, extract all your pictures ringtones and music and whatever else....unplug reformat your card from your blackberry, plug back in and put everything back on your phone. sounds like your card got corrupted...it happens
    01-22-11 02:42 AM
    Thanks, I'll try... keep you posted!!
    01-22-11 04:55 AM
    It worked!!! Thanks a lot!!!!
    Simple and efficent!!!
    01-22-11 10:25 AM
    anytime!!!
    01-23-11 05:00 AM
    I wanted to try this, but when I connect my phone via cable or card reader to the computer, and try to transfer my music or anything in computer as normal, and it says the same message, that my card needs formatting and when I say no it doesn't show any content for me to transfer. I need my music what do i do??
    07-16-13 02:27 PM
    I had this problem with my 9900. I removed the media card and battery, rebooted. Then removed the battery aging and put my sd back in. It always seemed so random what would bring it back but it always would. Except for the one time I had a faulty sd card. Lots of battery pulls, then get everything off of it and format. Give it a go

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 03:59 PM
    I wanted to try this, but when I connect my phone via cable or card reader to the computer, and try to transfer my music or anything in computer as normal, and it says the same message, that my card needs formatting and when I say no it doesn't show any content for me to transfer. I need my music what do i do??
    @shakelxx: I'll gladly help you, but first please open a new thread to discuss your problem.
    07-17-13 05:46 AM
    i have the same problem! when i plug it into my computer it says the same thing and that i need to format it! how can i get around this?? urgent
    08-06-13 10:14 AM
    i have the same problem .. do you know the solution?
    please help me
    10-05-13 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD