I was messing with my Torch today... (DUHHH) I installed PatternLock, then all the sudden it comes up with a Media Card Error box. I do not know if it was because of installing that particular app, but that is when the trouble came up. A dialog box popped up,

"A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. Do you wish to repair the Media Card now?"

I clicked yes, then it came up with a box,

"If lost clusters are found during the repair, do you want to save them?"

I went ahead and clicked yes on that. It said,

"Repairing. Please Wait......"

Then BOOM,

"Media Card Repair Failed"

WHAAAT? I have done that multiple times. Taken out and re-insterted Media Card. Battery Pull. Tried to put the card into my home computer in order to read or format it, but it will not bring it up. I cant figure this out at all. I hate these little guys. BTW, I am running the .246 version O.S. Help me, guys! (and girls)
    10-08-10 11:40 PM
    have you tried removing the app patternlock?
    10-09-10 12:16 AM
    Yes, that one and the others I recently installed also. With a Battery Pull after uninstalling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-10 12:48 AM
    Sounds like something is wrong with your media card - it's not PatternLock.

If you can't find a way to format it on your phone or in the computer you have to try to hook it up directly to a computer - either with a USB adapter or many laptops come with a slot to insert them.
    10-09-10 09:12 AM
    I was not sure whether PatternLock had something to do with it or not... I have pulled the Media Card out of my Torch and stuck in my computer through the adapter, but came up with nothing. I am fuzzled. I had quite a few pictures on there, too. Grrr.

Well, I just now formatted the Media Card. It reads like a charm now. Albeit, with no pics.... Dadgumm.

Thanks for your input guys..
    10-09-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD