I sure hope so.
    01-13-11 06:32 PM
    We can only dream. I would gladly part with the MT4G for it. I dont see it comming to TMO though.
    01-13-11 07:27 PM
    Maybe it's the second, new and improved, Torch for Att? (think Storm 1 and 2 for Verizon)
    01-13-11 07:33 PM
    It would be nice if it surpported 3G or 4G if it came out for TMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 07:38 PM
    I like to have options, so all for it hitting TMobile!

01-13-11 08:50 PM
    Sure this is going to ATT, we TMO users get slim pickings. Wd most likely get the Dakota unlocked.
    01-14-11 06:41 AM
    IMO RIM would be making a huge mistake not releasing to multiple US carriers. The number of people I know that would grab this for use on another carrier is crazy. Its about the same number of people that ATT actually

01-14-11 08:04 AM
    I want the Torch or Dakota but don't want to be stuck on EDGE so hopefully 1 of them will be compatible with T-Mobile.

01-14-11 12:00 PM
    I am using the Torch 1 unlocked on TMO. It operates pretty quick but I do miss the 3G. Aside from that it's a solid device and I'd love an official version to hit TMO.

01-15-11 10:20 AM
    Being that they worked with att to design the perfect smart phone I'm thinking this will be going to att lol.. Since it is exclusive to att like the storm was to verizon

01-15-11 09:42 PM
    sprint gets the slim pickings I wont be surprised if sprint only gets the new curve since they have the style...although the new curve is amazing for low end blackberry I would atleast like to get the new bold (Dakota)

01-15-11 09:45 PM
    Being that they worked with att to design the perfect smart phone I'm thinking this will be going to att lol.. Since it is exclusive to att like the storm was to verizon

exactly. they even named the 9800 talledega to rhyme with the an att execs last name. lol, i cant imagine a device that is developed from the ground up with att to be going to tmo.
    01-16-11 01:20 AM
    T mobile will get 1 of these 4 devices ...and most likely the other will have all usa 3G bands ...they wanna sell as many phones as they can ....

01-16-11 01:30 AM
    T1 was developed in partnership with AT&T and as mentioned in another post, that probably will not change with the T2. AT&T sells more RIM devices in the US than any other carrier. The 9000 never left AT&T and the 9780 has not dropped on AT&T. Even though the 9700 dropped on both TMO and AT&T, I don't see that happening with T2.

01-16-11 11:21 AM
    Yeah I'm hoping ATT's lack of the 9780 doesn't mean an exclusive Dakota for them. Also, if it does then maybe us Tmo users could get a 3G compatible version from a Canadian carrier with it.

Back to the T2, I'm hoping others get a piece of this pie... CDMA users as well. I personally have no interest in this, but I know some on Sprint and Tmo that would walk on lava for it.

01-18-11 12:22 AM
    Well being that att isnt offering the bold series anymore. even though the 9780 is rumored to be released on att. after checking att tonight the bold has left their websites aswell as their stores. im thinking bold is going to be exclusive to tomobile to make it fair so looks like you guys will be getting the "dakota" from the way things are looking. Att pulled the whole bold line up including the 9000 from what i can tell.
    01-21-11 11:27 PM
    Well being that att isnt offering the bold series anymore. even though the 9780 is rumored to be released on att. after checking att tonight the bold has left their websites aswell as their stores. im thinking bold is going to be exclusive to tomobile to make it fair so looks like you guys will be getting the "dakota" from the way things are looking. Att pulled the whole bold line up including the 9000 from what i can tell.
    Yeah they have. The 9000 finally reached end-of-life with them. Not sure what the deal is, but I doubt they will stop getting future Bolds like the Dakota for example. Would be a shame if that were the case.

01-22-11 12:10 AM
    It would not make much sense for AT&T to have two touchscreen devices especially when one has more screen real estate. If the assumption is that TMO has the bar form, then it would seem less likely to get the T2.

01-22-11 09:29 AM
    Here's to hoping they make both versions (ATT and TMo). I hate exclusivity.
    01-24-11 11:36 AM
    sprint gets the slim pickings I wont be surprised if sprint only gets the new curve since they have the style.
    I really think T-Mo gets the slimmest of all!
    01-24-11 02:40 PM
    Here's to hoping they make both versions (ATT and TMo). I hate exclusivity.
    +1, RIM can make us all happy
    01-24-11 07:36 PM
    My guess is it will be AT&T exclusive.

Notice the first thing the video says: AT&T and BlackBerry, have teamed up to evolve the smartphone. My guess is AT&T are part of the reason why the idea for the Torch came to fruitation.
    01-25-11 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD