I am loving the seperate menus on the home screen but I would like to change the default from all to the frequent one. I don't know if this is possible, if not qnx needs to add it! (By default I mean when I hit the red button or the back button to get to the home screen it shows the 'all' menu no matter where I left it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 11:09 AM
    There is no way to do this. It's definitely a missing feature from OS6. You can either get a theme that changes the way the homescreen works to better suite you...or do what I do and just have your "Favorites" all bunched at the top of your "All" screen so they're ready to go.
    10-28-10 12:54 PM
    There is no way to do this. It's definitely a missing feature from OS6. You can either get a theme that changes the way the homescreen works to better suite you...or do what I do and just have your "Favorites" all bunched at the top of your "All" screen so they're ready to go.
    I do something similar. I have 6 of the apps I use the most at the top of the All tray, and I have 6 others marked as favorites, so I can flip between All and Favs for 12 of my most used apps.
    10-28-10 01:22 PM
    Thanks for the info. I hope they'll incorporate this in future releases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD