On my new Torch 9800 with AT&T --

I have the option set to pull all 3 email accounts into the main mail list. This will work for a time and then stop. Mail indicator asterisk appears on the main list but the mail is only in the sub-mailboxes. Unchecking and rechecking the option in "inbox management" does not help. Restarting the device does not help. Only pulling the battery makes it work again -- but I am having to do this several times a day. Suggestions? Thanks!
    12-31-10 08:37 AM
    Are all the accounts from the same service with similar handles? In other words are they all gmail with handels of me, me1 and me2 for example? How are you restarting the device? If you turn on other services like FB, Twitter, BBM and SMS that deliver to Messages are they all working?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 09:55 AM
    Accounts are not the same provider... one blackberry (where work mail is forwarded), 2 gmail, 1 comcast. I do not use any other accounts that put messages in the box -- I keep texts separate. I don't get FB alerts... but will turn that on and see what happens. Good suggestion.

I am restarting (when not pulling battery) by turning off using the "power off" button on the menu and then starting again from the start button on the face.

If I did not understand your questions correctly, please ask again. Thanks for your consideration of my situation!
    12-31-10 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD