So ive had the device since early November. I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The screen has come loose and is clacking when i press the buttons in the closed position. To be honest im blaming it on the Black Berry Holster iam using. This didn't happen until after I started using the holster and I know the holster holds the device quite snug and puts some pressure on the screen.

annnnnyway.....Called rogers, forwarded me to blackberry tech support boom new device is coming in the mail no problemo
    just curious though...has anyone found out if this issue has been resolved on the newer devices ie. white and red torches? because if the new device has the same issue i might just ask to get a red one instead
    11-22-10 11:33 AM
    Yea, the color makes ALL of the difference.
    11-22-10 11:43 AM
    I have this problem as well, except with Telus I have to send it out for repair (Stuck with a loaner for 4-8 weeks) which I'm pretty unlikely to do. Does anyone know where I can get adhesive to help reseal the bond of the screen/digitizer? It's just liekly lifting out of the bezel sometimes. If I push it down though its fixed temporarily
    11-22-10 11:44 AM
    I didn't say the colour would make the difference I asked if mabye the problem has been addressed with the new models. You were obviously taken off your mothers tit way to early.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 12:58 PM
    How did you get rogers to ship you a new one instantly I've been waiting for my replacement for 2 weeks....-sigh-

11-22-10 01:02 PM
    ^I actually think his problem is that he is still on it at this very second.

11-22-10 01:03 PM
    All sliders will experience a wiggly/wobble.

over time it may worsen, or stay the same.

if you want to fix it without voiding the warranty check out this post

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/wiggle-fix-513165/
    11-22-10 01:04 PM
    I just called and kept getting transfered lol. I ended up with blackberry tech support. Gave my info told him what happend and said they are upsing me a new torch. 3-5 business days. And they'll send the label and stuff and I send this one back lol. I knew this would happen over time. Just wish it didn't happen after 2.5 weeks. I seriously think the holster helped speed up the process lol

11-22-10 01:15 PM
    Rogers always sends a new one right away. I just went through the same thing only I today shipped back the new one and kept mine as the new was just as loose and at least I know my present one has no other issues.

11-22-10 04:08 PM
    how did you guys get a replacement? i called rogers just now and they said that i have to prove it's a defect by the manufacturer and she said to email her the article that says it is!

I kept telling her that it wobbles and she wouldn't replace it without proof!

any help!?!?
    11-29-10 07:46 AM
    Call back and ttalk to someone tthat isn't ********. A slight wiggle Is one thing, but some torches were clearly not assembled correctly.

11-29-10 07:51 AM
    That's a load of bs! Call back and demand to talk to customer service and report that ****. I was told a replacment would be in the mail after a 3 minute call outlining my issue. The new phone wobbled just as much so I sent it back and will try one more time.

11-29-10 07:54 AM
    so i called rogers back 2 more times and both times i was rejected to getting a replacement due to wobbley screen..

they said that it was not covered under warranty and it was physical damage..

they even checked with their supervisors and they also rejected me!!!

what to do!!! this clacking is annoying !!
    12-01-10 10:58 AM
    Tell them u have battery issues, you've done a software reload, fresh clean and that u get browser and phone errors if their bsing u bs them back! I work for bestbuy mobile and have worked for rogers. Rogers customer service is PURE bs! It pisses me off how bad they are sometimes

12-01-10 11:40 AM
    won't i get charged if they don't find a defect? cause they mail you that letter saying if they don't find anything you gotta pay full price for the replacement
    12-01-10 11:44 AM
    No, not if they don't find a defect. They'll only charge you if you have physical damage, aka cracked screen, water damage. I agree, BS for BS, that's their own fault for makiing people stoop to their level

12-03-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD