Does anybody have a loose charging port on their Torch?

Whenever I plug in my cable there is a TON of play in the connection and it causes my Torch to start / stop charging.

I'd like to know if anyone else has this problem before I go through the hassle of dealing with WirelessWave to return my phone.

Thanks,
    Joe
    10-08-10 12:07 AM
    My charge port has 0 play, if it is enough to start and stop charging definitely return it.
    10-08-10 12:12 AM
    I noticed mine had this problem.. only when I had it plugged from my computer to the phone, when I have it plugged from an outlet no problem
    10-08-10 09:14 AM
    My charge port has 0 play, if it is enough to start and stop charging definitely return it.
    I already tried, but when I got to WirelessWave, they couldnt replicate the issue. And it was true.. althouth the cord was loose in the port, it was charging fine. This worries me...
    10-08-10 01:11 PM
    This was a problem with my Bold 9000, it was extremely annoying. I wasn't able to fix it and thankfully haven't had anything like this happen with my Torch.
    10-08-10 01:15 PM
    yes my torch started having a bad connection causing charging problema called and told att about it now they wont warranty it because it broke and rim wont warranty it because att sold it to me
    good luck with yours
    trying to find parts now or a repair shop that can do the job
    10-10-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD