Does anyone recommend an app that can lock the Torch a la iphone style. I love this phone but the lock button on the top is sensitive and sometimes when I pull it out of my pocket its on some mysterious screen. If I could keep it locked in pocket that would be awesome. I saw the stormslider in BB app world, but it had mixed reviews.
    Why do you guys and gals do to keep your phone locked in your pants?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 10:13 AM
    734 here !

Anyways, I read all 5 or so pages on The Black Berry Swipe and Pattern Lock thread.

4 real, Patternlock.

It's worth the $2(?) .

I have mine set up just how I want it and all I have to do when I want to unlock it is hit the Back arrow button next to Red Phone button and swipe my dots.

1 second, unlock.
    01-22-11 10:41 AM
    You can always set up a Password Lock. Before I put the phone in my pocket, I Password Lock the phone.
    01-22-11 11:56 AM
    I use the free version of pattern lock. I've had no problems with it.
    01-22-11 12:04 PM
    +1 for patternlock, it's worth buying (2.60 if you're in the UK like me)

Well worth it, although I'm having some issues with the touch screen with it. It doesn't seem to register the first dot all the time and it usually takes me a couple of goes to get it right, but that may be my firmware.

Get BerryBuzz too, cause after installing patternlock I used it to tell me exactly what I have notifications for
    01-22-11 12:22 PM
    StormSlider and PatternLock Lite both work very well and both are free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD