ive just recently started listening to podcasts, mainly Masters of Hardcore. im not using a podcast manager though, just downloading the mp3 onto ma PC and dragging it onto my Torch.
    Is there a way to listen to the podcast and be able to lock the Torch without the podcast pausing? Or actually doing anything else on your phone aswell as listening?

Fanx
    12-24-10 09:15 AM
    I don't know about podcasts(don't use em), But with the media player running I just press the red end button which brings me to my homescreen and I can lock(press the top button) or browse to anywhere on my phone. Only thing I cannot do is make a call(not quite sure why anyone would want it playing in the background anyways), that ends the media player and restarts when I hang up.
    12-24-10 09:20 AM
    thanks for the reply, im ok with the media player.

its just the podcasts that wont continue to play when i lock it. its a pain in the *** because i tend to listen to them at work so i put my torch in my pocket which usually fast fwds or pauses accidentally with it rubbing on my leg.
    12-24-10 09:26 AM
    There is a podcast app for the torch. Might be worth trying. I use from time to time.
    12-24-10 10:10 AM
    There is a podcast app for the torch. Might be worth trying. I use from time to time.
    I've just downloaded the pod trapper app and it seems good and also carries on playing when locked. I do tend to try not downloading apps if I don't need to though. But I can live with this. Hopefully rim will sort it out in a future update. Thanks for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD