Is there any good way to play audiobooks on blackberry torch. I have many of them and I listen to them using ipod. Can I have the same features like ipod in the torch like pausing a particular audiobook in its middle, then listening to some songs and other audiobooks, then resuming my first audiobook from the same place where I paused ??
    10-08-10 02:55 PM
    Yes on all counts as long as the audio book is in a media format the Torch supports. I have several albums and movies I ripped for a Zune to mp4. They have played on my iPhone and all BBs including my Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 04:36 PM
    While it's true that the torch can play audio books, in more formats than the iPhone I should add, the media player does not remember where I left off as you describe. Mind you, I haven't found that feature on my iPhone...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 06:13 PM
    My device remembers where I left off. I think you have to remember to not close the media player, though.

Audiobooks gets kind of confusing. I like to download from my local library via Overdrive Media. They make an app for blackberry, but I haven't been able to download right from my phone. If I remember right, iTunes picks them up automatically if they are MP3s. If they are DRM protected, you can still load them, but you need to import them into iTunes from the Overdrive Console. It will strip the DRM protection and you can play it.

Apologies if I confused the two, but both MP3 and protected files can be loaded to your device.
    10-08-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD