Any one order there blackberry for the let's talk deal on walmarts site ?? If so how was the process ? Was the phones good quality or like refrubs ? ......just wanna know if it a safe way to get a torch ? Or should I just pay a lot more and get one at a store? .......any advice would be appreciated greatly ....thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 10:19 AM
    I got my torch thru Letstalk.com ...no problems and I pay 74 dollars for my torch

10-28-10 12:35 PM
    Any one order there blackberry for the let's talk deal on walmarts site ?? If so how was the process ? Was the phones good quality or like refrubs ? ......just wanna know if it a safe way to get a torch ? Or should I just pay a lot more and get one at a store? .......any advice would be appreciated greatly ....thanks

They are a legit site.

I used Welcome to our Wireless World. I asked the sales person there and he said that their phones are guaranteed new no refurbs. They have deals through out the month. Used 4830003 as the 'IBO#' to get instant savings and deals. I got my Torch for a great price, with no activation fee($36), nor upgrade fee($18) plus I got free shipping.

The process is simple. Pick the phone, optional insurance, plans and features, and plug in the rest of your information i.e, debit/credit card #, address...etc. You can even use the same number you currently have. It is easy. Just make sure to call customer support after your order has been submitted to make sure your order was processed. This speeds up the process tremendously.
    10-28-10 12:45 PM
    Thanks fellas ...just got one ? For ya how do get it to where I can keep the unlimited data plan?

10-28-10 05:34 PM
    Thanks fellas ...just got one ? For ya how do get it to where I can keep the unlimited data plan?

Talk to your carrier.

11-07-10 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD