I always tell people to go to Sprint if they want a great Android phone and a great plan for the price.
    But, it's true, with the exception of the Storm the American CDMA carriers don't get great exclusive devices from RIM. Look at the Curve and Bold/Tour... both Sprint and Verizon got their versions of those nearly a year after at&t did. I am sure Sprint will eventually get a version of the Torch. I'd just wait if you like everything else about Sprint.
    But, get used to that. It's one of the (myriad) reasons I left Sprint... the waiting game there was worse than any of the other carriers. And I've had them all.
    Hope springs eternal. It is highly unlikely that VZW as they will probably get the S3 but not the Torch as VZW has focused more on Droid. Sprint is even less likely to get the Torch. It is not impossible but it has posted in many threads that carrier exclusivity is similar to the 9000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-10 02:12 PM
    Hope springs eternal. It is highly unlikely that VZW as they will probably get the S3 but not the Torch as VZW has focused more on Droid. Sprint is even less likely to get the Torch. It is not impossible but it has posted in many threads that carrier exclusivity is similar to the 9000.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    True... they eventually got the Tour but nearly a year after I got the 9000. Then Sprint got the Bold and a couple months later the Torch was released. So, while Sprint/Verizon may not get the exact same version I would be surprised if they didn't get some variation of the Torch. In about nine months.
    09-12-10 02:40 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD