Hi guys,

just wanted to check something about the led indicator with you all, cos previously on my bold 9700, the led was directly in front of the small hole on the top cover, however on my Torch as I examine closely on the led indicator looking into the hole, the led is above the hole instead (I tilted the device so I looked from botton up) to realise it's positioned above the hole.

Is it supposed to be directly in front of the hole or above the hole? Very curious to know this and I have no friends around me with a Torch at the moment that I can easily check with them so hoping peeps from the forums can help me out. Thanks alot.!
    12-14-10 02:23 PM
    Mine's above the hole as well. Probably meant to be that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-10 02:43 PM
    I think the light sensor is directly under the hole, that's why the LED is offset slightly. The proximity sensor is just to the right of the LED.
    12-14-10 02:53 PM
    Mine's above the hole as well. Probably meant to be that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the prompt response! I thought mine was crooked or what, got me worried for a moment.

I think the light sensor is directly under the hole, that's why the LED is offset slightly. The proximity sensor is just to the right of the LED.
    noted! alrite thanks alot too!
    12-14-10 03:12 PM
    i believe the green led is positioned at slightly on top of the hole whereas the red and blue led is positioned under the green led..thats just my theory..the proximity sensor of the torch is located beside the led indicator hole..
    12-15-10 12:15 AM
    yeap, just wanted to make sure my set didnt have a crooked led indicator or knocked off place. cos i thought it was supposed to be in front of the hole.
    12-15-10 06:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD