12-12-10 10:38 PM
54 123
tools
    Well, by definition the Internet is full of perfect and not-so-perfect strangers. I suppose the OP (who has remained remarkably silent on this) was hoping that a forum full of CrackBerry addicts might also be full of....you know...opinions. Shooting down people for asking for assistance, biased as it might be, smacks of supreme arrogance. Telling people (total strangers, I might add) about your "I am what I am" Popeye-like philosophy on life doesn't mitigate the fact that it would be better to have kept your own opinion and useless twaddle to yourself. Better that you lurk and laugh at the stupidity of people helping people in your own private happy place than loosing your lightning bolts from your high throne.

Go ahead. Up yours! Your post count that is.
    I wholeheartedly agree. Nothing more needs to be said. My apologies to the OP for my addition of a useless post in this thread. Have a nice day webmaster. Your comment was refreshing.
    12-12-10 12:40 PM
    I wish AG was still a mod, personally.

I always love AG and their honesty. There are too many of these stupid threads anymore...CB ain't what it used to be.
    homer1475 likes this.
    12-12-10 10:08 PM
    I wish AG was still a mod, personally.

I always love AG and their honesty. There are too many of these stupid threads anymore...CB ain't what it used to be.
    Forums are for help, troubleshooting and debates. Would you rather this just be some kind of circlejerk about how great BlackBerry is? People come here for knowledge and the opinions and experience of others. Is it wrong if op is asking for advice of a phone he wishes to purchase? If there's something wrong with that then I don't know why the **** these forums exist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 10:20 PM
    Forums are for help, troubleshooting and debates. Would you rather this just be some kind of circlejerk about how great BlackBerry is? People come here for knowledge and the opinions and experience of others. Is it wrong if op is asking for advice of a phone he wishes to purchase? If there's something wrong with that then I don't know why the **** these forums exist.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1.

My point exactly.
    12-12-10 10:38 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD