Here's a multiuploader download link if anyone is having trouble with the BB website:

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    Thanks! I'm on attempt 3 from the BB site...
    10-22-10 03:10 PM
    Tried this a while back? It wasn't available a while back...
    10-22-10 03:13 PM
    I BBSAK my phone to load a new OS not sure if i really needed to do so put ill find out im sure it would hurt anyways . Half way there
    10-22-10 03:15 PM
    Tried this a while back? It wasn't available a while back...
    A while back before that last hit he took lol!

Hoepfully it addresses issues with the camera as a few people posted about. I'm glad to hear it seems to render images faster too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 03:18 PM
    I guess I'll pass... It's multilanguage, that means no Chinese support.

but would love to see what fixes are incorporated in this build if anyone can report it.

thanks.
    10-22-10 03:18 PM
    I BBSAK my phone to load a new OS not sure if i really needed to do so put ill find out im sure it would hurt anyways . Half way there
    Apploader wipes before an install too. I still bbsak wipe too, old habits I guess lol.

10-22-10 03:19 PM
    good now thanks
    10-22-10 03:24 PM
    SMS bug NOT fixed.
    10-22-10 03:25 PM
    Honestly id like to use the normal sms messages instead of having Crushsms but i have goten so used to it now. but if the every fix the problems ill switch back i think lol.
    10-22-10 03:31 PM
    I tried this a while back, and had quite a few issues. Tapping messages in the notification field always took me to calendar entries and not the message I tapped, and problems hitting links in the browser at times. Curious to know if it was just me, or if these are common issues. It is clearly more optimized than .246, but these issues made me downgrade.
    He wasn't lying. Tapping a text message in the notification screen brought me to the first calendar entry.

Using the trackpad I was not able to select the text message itself...the blue bar just skips over it.
    10-22-10 03:31 PM
    I never had the SMS issue..or the Speakerphone issue. I did notice a couple of my camera shots having a "yellow" tinge..which now seems to be gone..although don't just take my word for it. I do know that the Browser seems even more improved. My Yahoo Fantasy Hockey webpage I visit is a non mobile site and quite data intensive and it is almost flawless now..whereas before i used to get some checkerboarding scrolling around the page as well as general "lag" on that particular site (and i'm only on 3g at the moment..can't wait to test it with WiFi). I'm not seeing any lag on it now..or on the phone in general (tho i never really did before either)
    10-22-10 03:43 PM
    He wasn't lying. Tapping a text message in the notification screen brought me to the first calendar entry.

Using the trackpad I was not able to select the text message itself...the blue bar just skips over it.
    So no point in updating if that bug is still there??...im running 246 and it seems to be pretty stable for me...havent really seen anyone mention any new fixes or updates.

Still ill download it and see what others have to say...just dont want to go through the hassle of updating then finding it doesnt work that great then downgrading...its a time consuming process at the best of times lol.
    10-22-10 03:43 PM
    The update's been out for 2 hours...people are still at work, of course you haven't read any updates yet...
    10-22-10 03:46 PM
    Does this update fix the wobble?

10-22-10 03:48 PM
    LOL 10 char
    10-22-10 04:00 PM
    Does this update fix the wobble?

Yup! And increases the screen resolution and processor speed! I don't know if they will ever fix the sms issue, it was there way back in OS 5 too when they first started threaded.

10-22-10 04:00 PM
    Universalsearch has its keyshortcut back, S, when dial from homescreen is off

10-22-10 04:26 PM
    Just finished installing.. about 20 minutes - reboot took most time.. seems ok so far.. btw - from multiloader link - HotFile was very fast.
    10-22-10 04:47 PM
    Downloading now kinda excited tbh.
    10-22-10 05:01 PM
    Is this file Mac compatible?
    10-22-10 05:07 PM
    I seem to have gained about 3-4MB - who really cares though (up from 318 to 321).

SMS bug not being fixed is beginning to be frustrating...you'd think by now they'd have fixed such an obvious bug that has been around since .141 or possibly earlier.

The new bug with the notification screen doesn't really bother me since I only use that for calendar entries anyways.
    10-22-10 05:07 PM
    Looks like the 1.8.0.51 version of facebook is there.
    10-22-10 05:09 PM
    I seem to have gained about 3-4MB - who really cares though (up from 318 to 321).

SMS bug not being fixed is beginning to be frustrating...you'd think by now they'd have fixed such an obvious bug that has been around since .141 or possibly earlier.

The new bug with the notification screen doesn't really bother me since I only use that for calendar entries anyways.
    jeffreii...do you notice any difference in the volume of the handset when you are talking on the phone?

Thanks!
    10-22-10 05:31 PM
    I don't know if I could tell a difference in the volume if there is one.

I do notice that that little drop down bar in the browser - when you scroll down the page - is no longer there. I liked that thing so that's disappointing.

The browser does seem better at rendering big pages - I am not seeing the squares nearly as often.
    10-22-10 05:44 PM
    I don't know if I could tell a difference in the volume if there is one.

I do notice that that little drop down bar in the browser - when you scroll down the page - is no longer there. I liked that thing so that's disappointing.

The browser does seem better at rendering big pages - I am not seeing the squares nearly as often.
    Isn't it there but just hidden now? Like if I tap the very top of the browser margin it drops down (if you follow what i'm getting at). Or is this not what you're thinking of?

Either way I think it's nicer personally..more viewing real estate of the web page itself.
    10-22-10 05:55 PM
295 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD