Downloaded it, will give it a try tonight..
    Thanks for the link

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Installed it last night, no different with previous version, all working well.

If I may say, this version is dedicated for lefty person, as you
    can see on the attachment, button "All Off" now is on the left side, easy for left thumb to tap it hahahaha.. JK

Last edited by feby.adityawan; 01-21-13 at 10:10 PM.
    01-21-13 09:55 PM
    Finally managed to download it after several attempts. So far everything is running fine. Will keep you posted on battery life, etc.

Been running for 24 hours. So far everything is stable, same as the last build. Don't really notice any improvements.

Will continue to monitor in the coming days.

After 48 hours, still stable, but battery life is not as good as .794. I did happen to use my hotspot for an hour today, which I don't normally use, but after 8 hours running my battery is almost dead :-/
    Last edited by marcati; 01-24-13 at 03:17 AM.
    01-22-13 01:05 AM
    Guys any reviews bout this one ???
    01-22-13 02:15 AM
    Guys any reviews bout this one ???
    For me is too soon for review. For battery life and speed.
    But I think not so different with previous version.

But one think I know for sure, my application resource monitor has back to normal again, previous version ask some key that I don't know.

01-22-13 06:20 AM
    I installed this last night and am pleased to say that after having a nice long conversation I have had no mic mute issues!
    Hey beauw,

Good news - can you tell us what city you are in when you tested it? Remember that the mic issue is/was only in certain areas . .

01-22-13 08:55 AM
    Hey beauw,

Good news - can you tell us what city you are in when you tested it? Remember that the mic issue is/was only in certain areas . .

I'm in the Denver area, technically Jefferson County, but I believe this is included in the bad zone.
    01-22-13 06:43 PM
    I'm in the Denver area, technically Jefferson County, but I believe this is included in the bad zone.
    Thanks, beau - yes, Denver was indeed a bad area - thanks for posting your answer.

01-22-13 08:50 PM
    Hey everyone! Well, we're about 5 days into this build so any comments on how it is behaving and how stable it is. Any differences with .746 or .794 that are worth commenting on, or is it about the same with little or no difference? Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks!
    01-23-13 02:04 PM
    I think it feels ever slightly smoother than my last OS (.794). Otherwise there aren't any noteworthy differences in my experience, battery life and temperatures seems similar, and WiFi signal seems similar. I haven't paid much attention to my cell signal however, and a lot of 9900 users are reporting improved cell signal on .825.
    go1ndr likes this.
    01-23-13 04:32 PM
    I think it feels ever slightly smoother than my last OS (.794). Otherwise there aren't any noteworthy differences in my experience, battery life and temperatures seems similar, and WiFi signal seems similar. I haven't paid much attention to my cell signal however, and a lot of 9900 users are reporting improved cell signal on .825.
    Thanks LaxyEvul--good info! Much appreciated!
    01-23-13 06:18 PM
    Does this build have the parental controls with the option to allow calls only in address book?
    And for the AT&T folks, does the address book wireless sync still work?
    01-23-13 06:59 PM
    Does this build have the parental controls with the option to allow calls only in address book?
    And for the AT&T folks, does the address book wireless sync still work?
    Parental controls don't appear to have changed, so yes that option is still there.
    01-23-13 07:07 PM
    Parental controls don't appear to have changed, so yes that option is still there.
    Just asking, because my stock AT&T 7.1.0.694 doesn't come with parental controls. And the one from Appworld doesn't have the address book only option.
    01-23-13 07:09 PM
    No option for 2G only, so battery life, for me, is far, far worse.
    01-24-13 07:57 AM
    Build seems stable enough to me so far. A pleasant feature that I haven't noticed before on previous builds is that when I connect it to my car's bluetooth it now automatically launches the music player instead of waiting for me to open the app itself; no need to remove the phone from my pocket!
    01-24-13 09:17 AM
    Does it show 4G or H+?
    01-24-13 11:46 AM
    No option for 2G only, so battery life, for me, is far, far worse.
    That's odd, I can still select 2G as a Network Mode.

And the phone still shows H+, but I have never had it show 4G.

01-24-13 01:23 PM
    Installed this OS. last night , battery draining @ 9.2% hour

01-25-13 12:11 PM
    One thing I have noticed an improvement on is the gps is quicker about locking in.
    01-25-13 01:47 PM

Do a few battery pulls and see if that helps. I'd also download the Adv_Os and LED app and set it up; and--I'd open the Application Resource Monitor to see what apps are running in the background and what could be pulling it down.
    If you haven't already opened and set up the Application Resource Monitor, you should do that also and set it to close any apps are running behind the scenes that you are not using.
    The Adv_OS application (free version from AppWorld) has a built in battery monitor that is excellent and can show you what your actual drain rate is and what was running plus a million other things like tempature, etc.
    From talking to some of the gurus on here and seeing the posts, this build is supposed to have excellent battery life so it may be an app that you are running that is bringing it down. Also, it takes a couple of days sometimes for a build to settle in, so give it a while. Good luck and keep us posted.
    01-25-13 05:13 PM

Do you have bluetooth or wifi enabled? I seem to notice a higher drain with bluetooth enabled, even with no device connected.
    01-25-13 07:33 PM
    For me is too soon for review. For battery life and speed.
    But I think not so different with previous version.

But one think I know for sure, my application resource monitor has back to normal again, previous version ask some key that I don't know.

Battery life a lil bit worse, but maybe it because of the sitnal reception.

I don't know about you guys, but I just noticed that on this version I can set up the LED color to each notification. Or previous version already has this?

01-25-13 08:53 PM
    Battery life a lil bit worse, but maybe it because of the sitnal reception.

I don't know about you guys, but I just noticed that on this version I can set up the LED color to each notification. Or previous version already has this?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/26/u5eba7yd.jpg

I just discovered that as well. I don't think I have seen that before.

I also found a new option under Option-Display, there is a feature now that let's you lock the device on slider close.

Coming from the stock AT&T 7.1.0.694, I also have the Parental Controls now installed under Security. AT&T doesn't seem to include that.

Another change for me as well is that the Media Share is now accessible under Network Connections, instead of under the options for media. Much easier to acces now, however my Samsung TV still can't play any files from the Phone, but still identifies it.

To me so far it was worth the upgrade.
    01-25-13 11:42 PM
    BT & Wifi are off
    Do you have bluetooth or wifi enabled? I seem to notice a higher drain with bluetooth enabled, even with no device connected.
    01-26-13 01:01 AM
    I just discovered that as well. I don't think I have seen that before.

I also found a new option under Option-Display, there is a feature now that let's you lock the device on slider close.

Coming from the stock AT&T 7.1.0.694, I also have the Parental Controls now installed under Security. AT&T doesn't seem to include that.

Another change for me as well is that the Media Share is now accessible under Network Connections, instead of under the options for media. Much easier to acces now, however my Samsung TV still can't play any files from the Phone, but still identifies it.

To me so far it was worth the upgrade.
    Slider lock/unlock and media server under network option was already there on my previous version.

01-26-13 04:07 AM
74 123