Is anybody having issues with there 3rd party app icons coming out larger than the stock OS icons? And is there a way to fix that? It all started back when .284 came out! havent been able to fix it! and btw im using .337 right now. Thanks
    11-14-10 12:06 AM
    not that i have noticed. any specific apps?
    11-14-10 09:17 PM
    not that i have noticed. any specific apps?
    Crackberry App Store
    Quick Launch
    Quick Pull
    Show Me the Images
    Call Blocker Enabled
    Pattern Lock
    Oh and I forgot to mention, while yes did it start on .284, it also had a Hybrid (RB V2.1) installed over that Base! I've tried deleteing the base and Hybrid off the Computer and Blackberry, tried installing the recent OS release (.337) with a Different Hybrid (BDHP V4)and for some reason I get the same results!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 11:17 AM
    Are you using a 3rd party theme?

11-15-10 11:18 AM
    They all work fine for me. no larger then normal running .337
    perhaps its the hybrid your running over the top of the base?
    11-15-10 11:19 AM
    @Fubaz. Nope! No 3rd Party Theme!
    @Homer1475 I'm thinking that's what it is! My only question is how can I fix it? It started with .284 with (RB 2.1) over it! Now I got a different base and different hybrid! I don't think it should carry on. Would it?

11-15-10 12:38 PM
    I'm using no hybrid, nor have I ever, but I do have this with at least 2 icons: SocialScope and BerryMail.

The CB Superstore icon does look a little large, but it's not cut off or distorted like the other two app I mentioned.

I'll come back with a screenshot in a bit.
    11-15-10 05:49 PM
    Okay, here's a screenshot of my App Screen:

Note the following:
    1. SocialScope cut off at bottom left corner
    2. QuickLaunch appears cut off at the bottom
    3. CB Superstore appears "larger than life"
    4. BerryMail is cut off on right side
    5. Google Maps no longer has focus animation
    11-15-10 06:26 PM
    Okay, here's a screenshot of my App Screen:

Note the following:
    1. SocialScope cut off at bottom left corner
    2. QuickLaunch appears cut off at the bottom
    3. CB Superstore appears "larger than life"
    4. BerryMail is cut off on right side
    5. Google Maps no longer has focus animation
    Your having the exact the same Problem im having! Quicklaunch and CB Superstore are larger than the rest and i can see what your referring to with the other 3 apps! And thanks for reminding me, i dont know i didnt do this earlier but here's some screenshots of mine! Attachment 76491
    Notice Quicklaunch is bigger than most of the Icons?
    Attachment 76492
    Notice How Quickpull, Call Blocker Enabled, CB Superstore, Show me the Images, and Pattern Lock are all bigger than the icons next to them?
    Forgive me if this dont come out right! Not really sure how to post pics on forums, but I'm trying.
    11-15-10 06:47 PM
    Notice How Quickpull, Call Blocker Enabled, CB Superstore, Show me the Images, and Pattern Lock are all bigger than the icons next to them?
    Forgive me if this dont come out right! Not really sure how to post pics on forums, but I'm trying.
    Right, just noticed that the Show Me The Images icon is a little oversized for me as well.

To post screenshots, you must upload them to a site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc, then post the image link here between a [img] and a [/img] (without spaces).
    Photobucket is cool because it gives you an email address to send pics that places them in your account, and online gives you the link with [img] extensions already added.
    11-15-10 07:09 PM
    Right, just noticed that the Show Me The Images icon is a little oversized for me as well.

To post screenshots, you must upload them to a site like Photobucket, Flickr, etc, then post the image link here between a [img] and a [/img] (without spaces).
    Photobucket is cool because it gives you an email address to send pics that places them in your account, and online gives you the link with [img] extensions already added.
    Thanks for Instructions, that'll come in handy in the future should i need to post screenshots in the future!
    11-15-10 07:19 PM
    you have the wrong version of quicklaunch loaded.
    if mobi/crack then do a version swap to load the correct version for your device.
    if crapworld then do the app world uninstall rst etc etc thing to force it to load the correct version.
    11-15-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD