Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its DEFINITE KEEPER

62 87.32%
  • Its okay, but it needed more work

6 8.45%
  • CRAP...looking to trade ASAP!

3 4.23%
    This Torch is not only the best Blackberry I've ever used, but the best phone of any I've had an opportunity to use.
    10-23-10 09:26 PM
    Never...started on an 8330. Updated to a Tour, wanted a bigger screen and tried the S2. Loved the screen and hated the touch keyboard. Went back to the bold 9650, loved the keyboard, missed the screen. Finally, switched carriers got a Torch and can honestly say that I could never go back to anything that does not have touch, trackpad, and physical keyboard. It really is a beast and increases speed and productivity.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 09:27 PM
    I've loved my Torch since 9:45 am on August 12, 2010. Not looking to trade it in for anything...for at least a year. Happy, happy, happy :-)
    10-23-10 10:42 PM
    Never...started on an 8330. Updated to a Tour, wanted a bigger screen and tried the S2. Loved the screen and hated the touch keyboard. Went back to the bold 9650, loved the keyboard, missed the screen. Finally, switched carriers got a Torch and can honestly say that I could never go back to anything that does not have touch, trackpad, and physical keyboard. It really is a beast and increases speed and productivity.
    I don't have a torch but I've tried them out many times at AT&T stores and I agree, I like the keypad along with the a touch screen and I especially like the larger screen. You torch owners are lucky.

I hope RIM makes more of these types of phones because it gives users more screen space along with the keyboard and touch screen.
    10-23-10 11:16 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD