Based on the great help provided here in this forum I've eliminated 99% of the creaks/squeaks.

Electrical tape amply supplied to the battery door likely eliminated 60% of the creaks.

One trick I used to eliminate the bottom bezel from creaking was to run my finger nail along the inside of the back of the device (where the battery door lays down on top of) and packed any gaps I felt with little pieces of electrical tape. I literally mashed them in so that the plastic couldn't be depressed. This seemed safer than using the crazy glue fix. That stopped some really loud and obnoxious creaks.

The creaks were driving me nuts but all is good now. Hope the packing trick can help someone else.

Onwards to fixing the wobble now.
    01-04-11 01:40 AM
    errr why didn't you just replace the phone?
    01-04-11 02:38 AM
    My squeak's disappeared.. I ran a very thin (very) piece of cardboard along the same gap as you mentioned - obviously not sticking it too far in. After that I just sqeezed the two parts together hard - quite hard indeed... Gone. Might just be a fluke but thought I'd mention it. Dunno if I'd be happy sticking anything in there that might come loose later...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 09:12 AM
    This thread is brought to you by OCD Anonymous.
    01-04-11 09:49 AM
    errr why didn't you just replace the phone?
    Past 30 days when it started.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-11 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD