i had that creaking that many peolple complain on the call/menu/back/endcall pad....so i removed the pad and put some superglue on it....the creaking is gone but now especially the back and endcall bottom are very stiff, and i need to press hard to work.

is there any solution to solve this, i tried to pull out again the pad but it wont come out....

i need help
    12-28-10 05:32 AM
    Well, I don't think it was the greatest idea to put glue under the keypad. That layer of glue is probably what's causing the keyboard to be stiff. I would take the keypad back off and try to get the glue off somehow. How long have you had your torch? If u are still within 30 days I would go and exchange for a new one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 05:51 AM
    i pass the 30 days and its not possible to change the device
    but if i try to pull out the keypad and remove the superglue, how am im going to be able to put again the keypad??? i have to use a both side sticker???
    12-28-10 06:15 AM
    You had a 12 month warranty, unfortunately it is now void.
    12-28-10 06:51 AM
    Umm..... Perhaps the super glue got on the keypad and that's why their hard to press?

You screwed it up and now you want our help to fix what you screwed up? That's funny, stupid but very funny.
    12-28-10 06:53 AM
    you used too much glue!! i know cuz ive done the same thing... :/

you can be daring and try some nail polish remover

orrr... go to cnn.cn and order new parts... comes from china so it takes a couple weeks.... and you need like... 4 diff types of torx drivers...
    12-28-10 06:59 AM
    Yeah i will buy some spare pieces and change it on the torch

12-28-10 08:43 AM
    you used too much glue!! i know cuz ive done the same thing... :/

you can be daring and try some nail polish remover

orrr... go to cnn.cn and order new parts... comes from china so it takes a couple weeks.... and you need like... 4 diff types of torx drivers...
    But the nail polisher wont melt or damage the plastic pieces?

12-28-10 09:58 AM
    i pass the 30 days and its not possible to change the device
    but if i try to pull out the keypad and remove the superglue, how am im going to be able to put again the keypad??? i have to use a both side sticker???
    Yea dude, I think its a wrap for your phone. Probably should look to replace it.

12-28-10 10:13 AM
    Super glue under your buttons? But why?....I think trying to remove that button plate will cause it to break due to the super glue you used and that its kind of flimsy anyway...I too say order new parts! If there is still glue stuck to the part under the send/end button plate, try using a q-tip with nail polish removerto get rid of it.....good luck
    12-28-10 10:27 AM
    I didn't attempt the nail polish remover on my phone.. I just heard it breaks down super glue...

12-28-10 10:36 AM
    Super glue under your buttons? But why?....I think trying to remove that button plate will cause it to break due to the super glue you used and that its kind of flimsy anyway...I too say order new parts! If there is still glue stuck to the part under the send/end button plate, try using a q-tip with nail polish removerto get rid of it.....good luck
    I will try to remove the send/end button...as i order new parts even if it breaks ill have a second chance...

12-28-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD