It should be here next week sometime and i am wondering what the first things i should check out are, as far as build quality goes. I have heard some say they have had issues so just curious.
    TIA!
    10-12-10 02:25 AM
    I find most issues with build quality arn't build issues but rather people with serious OCD. There have been some issues with the stickers on the buttons peeling off and a "wiggle" to the screen, its a matter of opinion on how bad one device is compared to others. It all comes down to... If u dont like it or u think something is bad enough that it bothers you, then have it replaced.
    10-12-10 06:52 AM
    I think the only one that would bother me is the wiggle in the screen. if the stickers come off you can always buy more i would think.
    10-12-10 07:35 AM
    our family actually bought 4 torch.
    no problems with any of them.
    all made in Mexico 4.

check this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/po...origin-514378/
    10-12-10 07:37 AM
    I think the only one that would bother me is the wiggle in the screen. if the stickers come off you can always buy more i would think.
    It's not stickers coming off, it's the actual buttons (a strip of plastic that makes up the call, menu, return and end buttons below the screen) that have fallen off. Apparently a few have had this happen due to insufficient glue, and I would think just gluing them back on should work.
    10-12-10 12:33 PM
    I'm having colour banding issues with the browser. It's as if my phone has a 256-colour screen. I'm going to exchange it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD