And I love it!! I say Iph-what? I've been a long time lurker on CB and have been making do with a Bold for ages. I finally decided to upgrade as the Bold started to act up on me. Was thinking of going to a 9780, but the big screen on the torch had me hooked. My impressions so far are that it's the perfect balance between touch and keyboard. I don't know why people complain about the touch screen, as after I dialed back the sensitivity, it's working just as good as my Ipod Touch. The keyboard is a tad smaller which I'll need to get used to, but other than that it's a very good device. I think I'm going to be using this guy for the long haul (or until the Torch 2 comes out)

I normally don't like to start gushy type threads, but man the torch is one solid device. Unsure why I read so many complaints about it? Now to find a case and figure out how to get pandora to work in Canada.
    02-02-11 09:08 AM
    Good for you. . Always nice to see a thread from a happy user rather than the usual pissing and moaning. Enjoy it, you made a good choice.
    02-02-11 09:27 AM
    The Torch is a wonderful device. It gives you the best of both worlds (touch/keyboard). Enjoy!
    02-02-11 09:32 AM
    Glad the torch seems to be to your liking....and that it got you out of your lurking!
    02-02-11 09:37 AM
    glad youre content with ur device

Enjoy it
    02-02-11 09:40 AM
    Congrats the torch is great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 09:41 AM
    Welcome to the Torch world. Upgrade yr OS to the latest leaked 450...you wil definitely appreciate it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 09:53 AM
    The Torch is a wonderful device. It gives you the best of both worlds (touch/keyboard). Enjoy!
    Exactly right. The Torch is a marvelous device. Nice to find other users with the same experience.

And a new OS (either .448 or .450) may make another big difference.
    02-02-11 10:09 AM
    I am very happy with my Torch no problem here, is the best BB I've had, even though I had the bb 8320, 9000, 9700. I was selling that I used to but after a while this is the best BB of the story and I stand by this and perhaps to be found when leaving the Dakota to see if they change, enjoy ....... BB ....... Greetings
    02-02-11 10:32 AM
    Congrats...and I have to agree, my Torch is awesome.
    02-02-11 11:36 AM
    Hello there... My Torch is the best BlackBerry I've ever owned... No complains and no regrets too
    02-02-11 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD