Upgraded from the tour..love it so far but it wont let me sign into windows live messenger. I deleted and reinstalled, rebooted..everything. It keeps saying server is busy. What do I do. Im from Canada, im with Bell\Aliant. My tour with the same carrier never had this issue. Whats up?
    12-01-10 10:02 PM
    Perhaps the server is simply busy? Have you actually done a battery pull? Or was it a soft reboot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 10:05 PM
    MSN is horrendously unreliable. I've all but given up on it, signing on only to talk to one person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 10:06 PM
    I can log on from my pc no problem. Im logged out I even turned off my computer..I dont know..just would like it to work.
    12-01-10 10:09 PM
    Upgraded from the tour..love it so far but it wont let me sign into windows live messenger. I deleted and reinstalled, rebooted..everything. It keeps saying server is busy. What do I do. Im from Canada, im with Bell\Aliant. My tour with the same carrier never had this issue. Whats up?
    I think you made a mistake just like I did, Torch has a lot of problems , I have complained since I got to phone due to dropped calls, freezing, mutes itself, keeps dialing while you are on a call, etc etc, they gave me new device still the same...I am about the throw it out the window..sorry
    12-01-10 11:57 PM
    What OS are you running dude?

Make sure you are on 246 or higher. Anything before that and the Torch was horrible and full of bugs
    12-01-10 11:58 PM
    I am about the throw it out the window..sorry

I already did after a week of using it and discovering all its falws starting from the flat keyboard which is a nightmare to type on, then to the crapy battery, and many issues.

Returned it and got me a brand new spanking 9700 and it has made me tons happier
    12-01-10 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD