And I love it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 06:15 PM
    I love mine too!

11-19-10 07:22 PM
    Congrats.

I ordered a red one a couple days ago. Was expecting it today, but it didn't happen. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow...can't wait.
    11-19-10 07:32 PM
    I just got mine yesterday. So in love.. the BEST bb ever!!
    11-20-10 01:14 AM
    Are you finding the keyboard blurry under certain light conditions? This was posted somewhere else and a review of the white one said the same thing.
    11-20-10 08:46 AM
    Are you finding the keyboard blurry under certain light conditions? This was posted somewhere else and a review of the white one said the same thing.
    My Torch (white) arrived in the mail about an hour-and-a-half ago...so far I'm loving it! (This is my first BB, btw)

In answer to the above question: Yes, it looks a little blurry (fuzzy, actually) in low light conditions. A little odd, but not TOO odd, at least not for me.
    11-20-10 01:10 PM
    And I love it!!

Where are the photos of your new baby?
    11-20-10 04:37 PM
    My Torch (white) arrived in the mail about an hour-and-a-half ago...so far I'm loving it! (This is my first BB, btw)

In answer to the above question: Yes, it looks a little blurry (fuzzy, actually) in low light conditions. A little odd, but not TOO odd, at least not for me.
    I haven't seen one in person to confirm this, but I'm wondering if the appearance of it being blurry could just be the white keyboard with white back lighting?
    11-20-10 04:46 PM
    Yeah but I don't care. I love this phone more than any other BB and BB6 is great!

11-20-10 07:06 PM
    I haven't seen one in person to confirm this, but I'm wondering if the appearance of it being blurry could just be the white keyboard with white back lighting?
    That's what I think the issue is, too. The Send, Blackberry, Back and End keys look fuzzy, too. But, as I said, it's not a deal-breaker.
    11-20-10 09:56 PM
    I got mine Wednesday.......I love it.....I'm a crackberry addict

11-20-10 10:02 PM
    I'm jealous. I wish I have waited for the white one.
    11-20-10 10:27 PM
    I can tell you from experience that certain white torches have a blurry keyboard. I ordered mine from amazon wireless, the first one had a dead pixel, so they sent me a new one. I noticed that when the backlit keyboard appeared on the new one, the whole QWERTY keypad looked blurry. I thought my glasses were dirty! But I went to get the first phone to compare, and the difference was night and day. The original was very crisp. The new one looked very fuzzy. The registration was off when they manufactured that particular keyboard. You don't notice it until the backlight goes on. I called amazon once again, and finally received a perfect phone. I love it! But there's definitely a batch out there with poorly manufactured keyboards.
    12-22-10 01:38 PM
    I got the white Torch a week ago and it's been great so far. I'm thinking about exchanging it for the Sunset Red or Charcoal due to the fact that it has a black keyboard because my eyes doesn't seem to get used to the white keyboard with the backlight turned on.
    12-22-10 05:07 PM
    I just won one and am waiting for it to arrive! I can't wait to play with it!
    12-22-10 05:55 PM
    I'm waiting for someone with a white one to post pics! I'm coming from a White (CrackBerry Kevin style) Bold 9700 to a Black 9800, but I still have love inside for those who rock their Berries in white.
    12-22-10 06:39 PM
    12-22-10 08:39 PM
    12-22-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD