I can't figuer out why the sounds on my ringer, alarms are so low even after I have set the sounds to high. Plus I did'nt get much choices of sounds or ring options. has anyone come accross tese issue
    10-01-10 12:08 PM
    You have your active profile's sounds set to volume 10? That's the loudest and if it's still not loud enough you either need a louder ringtone or perhaps you have a defective speaker.

You can use the How To from this link to get all the old ringtones from previous BlackBerry's on your Torch:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ho...9800-a-512846/
    10-01-10 03:26 PM
    If u just purchased the torch check what os is installed i do remember when i was running .141 my sounds were very low but after the upgrade to .214 and even better .225 my sounds were nice and loud as they should be...now i don't even set my volume setting to high its around 7 and its still very loud.
    10-01-10 05:16 PM
    He's with Bell and just got his phone so - assuming he got it from Bell - it comes with .246 already.
    10-01-10 06:22 PM
    yea canadian carriers got lucky just us in the us that figured it out the hard way...o well atleast it was figured out haha...let us know if u get it resolved galitsiadis
    10-01-10 07:28 PM
    the only issue I had was that most of the profiles had everything set to Silent, which doesn't make much sense for the "loud" profile... so, don't fall asleep and assume the loud profile will wake you up.. may want to check those settings.... just sayin..
    10-01-10 10:14 PM
    Yeah the stock alarm settings suck, considering I was an hour late for work (ahh salary and flexible start times). As previous stated make sure your volume is set to 10 and find an alarm tone that is nice and loud from the get go and you should be fine.
    10-01-10 10:27 PM
    I was have this problem and fines now.
    10-02-10 12:11 AM
    I also tend to find the speakerphone and ringtone volume low. Here in Canada with Rogers and latest os version. It just is not acceptable. Will there ever be a way to improve this inconvenience?
    10-10-10 06:15 PM
    Supposedly they've been increasing the volume in OS updates but that's hard to confirm...I guess they could keep increasing it but I don't see why it would take multiple increases to get it right...seems fairly straightforward.
    10-10-10 08:07 PM
    Alarm is very loud as I have it set for the Time (Intro) from Pink Floyd and use the escalating volume function. You can download that free right here at the CrackBerry website.
    10-10-10 10:51 PM
    There are also additional free ringtones on the Blackberry mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD