For starters most times when I send a post the progess bar only gets to 25% and freezes. If I go out and come back into the thread it will have posted. A lot of pages I try to open the progess bar freezes at halfway to 3/4. When freezes if I hit stop it loads the page. I keep my history and vcache cleaned out.
    Is there a system cache that I cant find.at different times my phone will freeze up and I have to. Power down. Npthing major I can always get control back. Just nafging at me. I'm still running 141. Any ideas? I also keep my apps down. Theres not anything running. It'll freeze trying to open somrhing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 09:46 PM
    Upgrade to .246....

.141 is much slower. Also if you are on AT&T i'd recommend disabling the APN settings.
    10-08-10 09:48 PM
    X2. You should really update your OS to .246, as stated..

10-08-10 09:59 PM
    Mine did that on OS .161 but since I switched to .246 it cured it. You need to upgrade.

10-09-10 12:03 AM
    Also if you are on AT&T i'd recommend disabling the APN settings.
    Where do you so it at. I couldn't find it.

10-09-10 12:06 AM
    Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > TCP/IP.

Uncheck the enable box. You can return the default settings in the Menu if you need to.

10-09-10 12:38 AM
    Thanks. Right where it was suppose to be. K called myself going there. Guess k didn't.

10-09-10 03:12 PM
    to add fuel to the fire. upgrade your os. Even tho i started with the .246 - i can't replicate anyones problems.
    10-09-10 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD