Hey guys I just bought a 9800 from a friend and I need to unlock it becuase I have a 9700 on tmobile which company is the best to buy the code from? Thanks for your help guyz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 08:58 PM
    Go to ebay.com, search for "Unlock Blackberry Torch" and sort from cheapest to most expensive.

You should see some service that should only cost you less than $2. OR alternatively, you can search crackberry forum for FREE service (with some kind of registration to their website I think).

- Charles
    12-02-10 09:04 PM
    Not sure about what specific unlocking service you want to use, but before spending any money for an unlock code it may be possible to call the Torch service provider and ask them to unlock it. If not there are numerous unlocking services with a variety of fees. If the Torch is presently on AT&T I believe you will only get 2G service. From what I understand the 3G frequencies are different.

12-02-10 09:05 PM
    Keep in mind you'll only get 2G connectivity. Check the sticky at the top of these forums for details. On the plus side, battery life will be much improved. Just be sure to set the network to "2G Only".

12-02-10 09:07 PM
    I'd have to say sales@cellunlock.net because of their incredibly fast service and really graceful attitude. $10, but I don't remember if that's with or without the 50% off codeword (which is "crackberry" iirc).

I've never purchased from them, because they gave me a free code after I mention I was tired of waiting for the code that I won in a contest (3 DAYS- and my old phone had died). but if they're that fast for free codes...
    12-02-10 09:10 PM
    Yea I understand about no 3g ....I just need to unlock but so many companys to choose from and I don't really trust ebay that well

12-02-10 09:11 PM
    My recommendation is and always will be TheRemoteUnlocker.com - Let us unlock the power of your phone...

Fantastic customer service and VERY fast turnaround time.
    12-02-10 09:15 PM
    Bbunlock.com any good?

12-02-10 10:05 PM
    I don't see the point in having this phone on 2G only. Some phones are 4G now you know. It'll be like working the original iphone IMO. But you already bought and seem cool with it so more power to you. Sry that was a little off topic

12-02-10 10:43 PM
    It was a **** of a deal....gonna unlock it tomorrow but still debating on what company to use...I'm still keeping my 9700 though lol

12-02-10 10:48 PM
    Thanks for ur help

12-03-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD