Hey, is anyone having issues with this app on their 9810? I'm running that 7.1 hybrid, Radio For Blackberry/MobiAmp MP3 Player and Radio only gives "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointer Exception".

Anyone have an idea of what to do?

[Edited for corrections, as Mundu stated there were server issues and their app works fine now.]
    Last edited by NightSprinter; 12-05-11 at 09:42 AM.
    12-04-11 07:52 PM
    Hey, is anyone having issues with these two apps on their 9810? I'm running that 7.1 "leak", and while Mundu was running fine (or might've been on 7.0, not sure) the app keeps saying no connection. Furthermore, Radio For Blackberry/MobiAmp MP3 Player and Radio only gives "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointer Exception".

Anyone have an idea of what to do?
    Where did you get OS 7.1??? I didn't know it was leaked yet for torch. Link?
    12-04-11 09:14 PM
    There was a link for a "hybrid os" in this particular subforum.
    12-04-11 09:18 PM
    There was a link for a "hybrid os" in this particular subforum.
    Oh, the hybrid is a mix of some 7.1 and some 7.0 parts. It isn't actually os 7.1.
    12-05-11 06:15 AM
    Nicocolton is right, it is a hybrid (but with rather sweet features, like UMA). Anyways, anyone running the hybrid get Radio for Blackberry to run on it or any version of 7.0?
    12-05-11 09:44 AM
    Nicocolton is right, it is a hybrid (but with rather sweet features, like UMA). Anyways, anyone running the hybrid get Radio for Blackberry to run on it or any version of 7.0?
    I just installed Mundu, had it a long time ago on my WM phones because they had stations no one else seemed to. I'm running OS 7.0.0.540 and Mundu works well. I'm in a notoriously bad reception area (for all carriers) at my home. Mundu even works well with wifi turned off -- just needs a little extra buffering time. Now that I've tried it, it's time to buy it.
    12-05-11 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD