Hi Guys,

Quick question abt an issue on the phone.

I notice that when the phone goes into the horizontal position from the vertical position while you are talking on it, the phone switches from the vertical UI to the horizontal UI, at which point the screen becomes active again, and I find that my face would press on the screen and make the speakerphone come on.

Im wondering if there's anything u can do to get around that? It's a bit annoying when you're talking on the phone while lying on the couch or in bed.

Thanks!
    10-06-10 06:04 PM
    If you slide out the keyboard it will lock the phone in portrait (vertical) mode.
    10-06-10 06:11 PM
    A bunch of the screen lock apps let you lock the screen on a call.
    10-06-10 06:14 PM
    If you slide out the keyboard it will lock the phone in portrait (vertical) mode.
    +1, I've never had this problem since I rarely speak on my phone lying down, but this should work for sure.
    10-06-10 06:27 PM
    +1, I've never had this problem since I rarely speak on my phone lying down, but this should work for sure.
    X3. I slide open to answer and slide shut to disconnect. The options are under Phone (actual call screen) - Options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 06:39 PM
    oooh awesome! I guess I'll just have to pop it open next time Im using it. I didnt realize that to start, I didnt think of it that way.

Thanks!
    10-06-10 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD